Exception in pipelineworker, the pipeline stopped processing new events,

Hi,

Logstash stop processing new events after every 2 hours. Log file is filled with ERROR unable to reach host and then pipeline has stopped processing any new events
[2018-03-26T00:00:15,491][ERROR][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Attempted to send a bulk request to elasticsearch' but Elasticsearch appears to be unreachable or down! {:error_message=>"Elasticsearch Unreachable: [https://kkr:xxxxxx@esxxxnet:9200/][Manticore::SocketTimeout] Read timed out", :class=>"LogStash::Outputs::ElasticSearch::HttpClient::Pool::HostUnreachableError", :will_retry_in_seconds=>2} [2018-03-26T00:11:11,249][ERROR][logstash.pipeline ] Exception in pipelineworker, the pipeline stopped processing new events, please check your filter configuration and restart Logstash. {"exception"=>"", "backtrace"=>[]}

Everything starts working , if i restart the logstash.
I can see other logstash instances also filled with logs host unreachable but they keep retrying. It is only on one particular instance where i see logs
Pipeline has stooped processing new events , check filter configuration
Any pointers to solve the problem ?

Regards,
Amit

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.