Logstash has stopped processing logs suddenly

Hi Everyone,
My logstash stopped processing logs all of sudden when i checked in kibana one day.
I did not make any changes in any config and it was working earlier from past one year.
Now it is giving below error

Attempted to send a bulk request to elasticsearch' but Elasticsearch appears to be unreachable or down! {:error_message
=>"Elasticsearch Unreachable:

[Manticore::SocketException] Connection reset", :class=>"LogStash::Outputs::ElasticSearch::HttpClient::Pool::HostUnreachableError",
:will_retry_in_seconds=>2}
[ERROR][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Attempted to send a bulk request to elasticsearch, but no there are no living connections in the connection pool. Perha
ps Elasticsearch is unreachable or down? {:error_message=>"No Available connections", :class=>"LogStash::Outputs::ElasticSearch::HttpClient::Pool::NoConnectionAvailableError", :will_re
try_in_seconds=>2}.

My logstash is running on a solaris server and elastic search and kibana both are running on same ec2 server.
When i telnet elastic search from logstash server it is successful.
I have not made any changes in configuration.
When i start logstash it creates index once ,parse some logs and again it starts giving same error.
If it is a network side issue then i will have to give a solid proof(logs) to my network team that it is happening because of network but i do not have idea about network side as how to check whether it is network issue or something else.
When i run logstash and elastic search both on same ec2 server.it was running smoothly on that server.
Any help would be grateful.
Thanks in advance.

Please can anyone help me!!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.