Exception while inserting the document

Hi All,
I am using ES 1.4.4. and Java 8. Both running on the same machine.
Below is the exception when I am trying to insert recored using Java Client.

04-Jul-2015 16:07:40,380 ERROR [com.x.x.x] (pool-14-thread-12) Failed to save event: org.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchIllegalStateException: map is already mutating, can't have another mutator on it
at org.elasticsearch.common.collect.UpdateInPlaceMap.mutator(UpdateInPlaceMap.java:104) [elasticsearch-1.4.4.jar:]
at org.elasticsearch.index.mapper.FieldMappersLookup.addNewMappers(FieldMappersLookup.java:57) [elasticsearch-1.4.4.jar:]
at org.elasticsearch.index.mapper.MapperService.addFieldMappers(MapperService.java:397) [elasticsearch-1.4.4.jar:]
at org.elasticsearch.index.mapper.MapperService.merge(MapperService.java:358) [elasticsearch-1.4.4.jar:]
at org.elasticsearch.index.mapper.MapperService.merge(MapperService.java:317) [elasticsearch-1.4.4.jar:]
at org.elasticsearch.index.mapper.MapperService.documentMapperWithAutoCreate(MapperService.java:477) [elasticsearch-1.4.4.jar:]
at org.elasticsearch.index.shard.service.InternalIndexShard.prepareCreate(InternalIndexShard.java:391) [elasticsearch-1.4.4.jar:]
at org.elasticsearch.action.index.TransportIndexAction.shardOperationOnPrimary(TransportIndexAction.java:198) [elasticsearch-1.4.4.jar:]
at org.elasticsearch.action.support.replication.TransportShardReplicationOperationAction$AsyncShardOperationAction.performOnPrimary(TransportShardReplicationOperationAction.j
at org.elasticsearch.action.support.replication.TransportShardReplicationOperationAction$AsyncShardOperationAction$1.run(TransportShardReplicationOperationAction.java:419) [e
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [rt.jar:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [rt.jar:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [rt.jar:1.8.0_25]

Please help me out , as am not able to figure out what exactly is happening.

Thanks

I'm unsure but it looks like a bug.
Any chance you can reproduce it with a CURL script?

But first, please update to 1.6 and see if this has been fixed already.

Thank you for quick reply David. This is the first time I am seeing this exception and this is in production and I was not able to reproduce in dev environment. As you suggested I will try to update my ES to 1.6.

Still facing this issue. Is this a bug?