Exiting: error unpacking config data: more than one namespace configured accessing 'output' (source:'heartbeat.yml')

Hello,

I run ELK stack using Docker Compose. See Install Elasticsearch with Docker | Elasticsearch Guide [8.3] | Elastic. It works fine. I can login using Kibana.

I want to run Heartbeat on Docker as well, using Run Heartbeat on Docker | Heartbeat Reference [8.3] | Elastic.

When I run the Heartbeat setup using Run Heartbeat on Docker | Heartbeat Reference [8.3] | Elastic, I keep getting the following error:

Exiting: error unpacking config data: more than one namespace configured accessing 'output' (source:'heartbeat.yml')

I've logged into the Docker container and inspected the heartbeat.yml, but it's the default one with only 1 output defined (output to Elastic).

Any ideas why I keep getting this error?

Thanks,

Ronald

Can you copy / paste the exact error message in a code block? I'm not seeing any similar error strings in the codebase at the moment.

this is a sample codeblock

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.