Currently using ES 1.0.1 with 3 masters, 4 data nodes, and 2 "query" (REST
- We are using aliases to apply routing to our queries
- We have multiple "ingesting applications", each supporting a
different index (currently 10)
- Each uses NodeClient to connect to the ES cluster
- Each index has the same number of aliases (prefix matches index,
suffix is identifier) - around 2000
- Our environment ends up triggering large numbers (>20) of alias
- Each "ingesting application" creates/deletes the aliases linearly
- Observed by logging and profiling, it takes up to 15 seconds for
an alias to be created
Is this expected? Are we expecting too much from this particular operation?
Is there some thread/queue somewhere that can be tweaked?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/44a30d46-d86e-4615-91ef-767e8d6036a8%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.