I am implementing facets in my project. But I am stuck at one place. My use case is as mentioned below:
- We have 4 categories. 1. Country , 2. Month , 3. Type, 4. Gender
- If user selects the Country as category and if I apply AND filter then facets return 0 results for all other countries. And as per design we remove those countries from the filter list. But we want to keep the all countries with Specific nos.
- After selecting country, Facets returns some Male (Gender) results. On selection of Male Facet should apply #2 filter so that on selection of Male, it will not get all Male options.
You can see in below image.
- 1st Column shows the results of on Page Load.
- Shows records when selection July month. At that time it shows Female as (383) records.
- After that on Selection of Female, it resets the count to (1323) instead it should have computed based on (383) records.
Can someone help me regarding this?
<nabble_img src="Facets.png" border="0"/>