I understand the HA feature of ES will not be used, with what i am trying.
- I want the index to be tied to the nodes where they were created. And
not available when the node is down.
- Trying to create a cluster of ES nodes, I want each node to have its
own index/shard (no allocation). For now probably without a replica.
- The index updates are local to the node. The CUD operations on the
node to be distributed. While i want the queries to occur on all indexes.
I have tried to use the cluster.routing.allocation.enable- Set to none.
Node 98 - Create an index "98" using /node98:9200/_plugin/head
Node 229 - Create an index "229 using /node229:9200/_plugin/head
Both nodes have the above settings to "none" in the elasticsearch.yml file."
- I am trying to achieve "98" index to be placed on "node 98" and not
moved. The same with "229" on "node 229"
- But both the indexes are "unassigned".
cluster.routing.allocation.enable:all assigns the shards to random nodes.
Is there a to automatically achieve it without the "zone" allocation?
Because, i dont want any shard allocation dynamically.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/87d01e08-6e3d-4991-82a3-8c57a7da72f1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.