we have day wise elasticsearch indices they do contain millions of documents and we are maintaining one rollup index of them as well, so the problem is
- when I used aggregation on one field on rollup index, I got some buckets in response but the problem is some intermediate buckets were missing.
- as soon as I increased the size of the aggregation I got those missing buckets as well in the right order.
- I tried both the solutions given in this link, but not a single one worked for me.
- any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
- Is shard_size parameter supported in _rollup_search ? coz I tried some large values with it(eg. "shard_size":50000) but didn't see any change in the result, only got missing buckets when increased the value of "size" parameter in aggs (eg. from "size":10 to "size":11)