Filebeat 7.1.1 cannot send bulk log

please help,
my filebeat cannot send bulk log laravel to elasticsearch. help

Hi @rizkan_abadi :slight_smile:

Can you share the config of your filebeat as well as which modules are you using with their configuration, please?

Thanks

This my config, module was disabled all

setup.template.enabled: false
setup.template.name: "tes"
setup.template.pattern: "test-*"

output.elasticsearch:

Array of hosts to connect to.

hosts: ["12.2.3.4:9200"]
bulk_max_size: 20
indices:
- index: "tes-pos-app2-%{+yyyy.MM.dd}"
when.regexp:
tags: "tes-pos-"
- index: "tes-mitra-app2-%{+yyyy.MM.dd}"
when.regexp:
tags: "tes-mitra-
"
- index: "tes-ppob-app2-%{+yyyy.MM.dd}"
when.regexp:
tags: "tes-ppob-"
- index: "tes-payment-app2-%{+yyyy.MM.dd}"
when.regexp:
tags: "tes-payment-
"
- index: "tes-nginx-php-app2-%{+yyyy.MM.dd}"
when.regexp:
tags: "nginx-php-*"

and now, my filebeat cannot send fast log of laravel.
@Mario_Castro, can you give me sysctl.conf for elasticsearch server ? for handle large request

What errors are you getting? I'm afraid that we need much more information to try to help you

@Mario_Castro, the error is
}},"system":{"load":{"1":0.16,"15":0.05,"5":0.07,"norm":{"1":0.04,"15":0.0125,"5":0.0175}}}}}}
2019-06-20T04:05:50.061+0700 ERROR pipeline/output.go:100 Failed to connect to backoff(elasticsearch(http://172.31.10.65:9200)): Connection marked as failed because the onConnect callback failed: Error loading Elasticsearch template: could not load template. Elasticsearch returned: couldn't load template: couldn't load json. Error: 400 Bad Request: {"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"mapper_parsing_exception","reason":"Root mapping definition has unsupported parameters: [doc : {_meta={version=6.6.1},

Can you share an example line of what are you trying to send to Elasticsearch? It seems that the problem might be there

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.