Filter out better results

Everyone, I have a small problem. Now there is a situation. There are more than 100000 documents in my index. When I use 'match' to search, there may be thousands of results. But maybe I just need the first few of these results with higher scores, and most of the remaining probabilities are not what I need, so my problem is, Do we have a way to filter out most of the unnecessary results and only get those with higher scores? In addition, does' spring data elastic search 'have an interface API that can meet this requirement?

Welcome!

You could use that: Search API | Elasticsearch Guide [7.12] | Elastic but note that, most times, this does not make much sense, but is provided for advanced use cases.

Why do you want to do this?

Thank you for your reply. The reason why I do this is that I get thousands of pieces of data every time I search. In fact, I need about 100 pieces of data. The scores of these 100 pieces of data are very high, and the scores of the rest of the data are very low. So I want to filter out the data with very low scores. But now it seems that this is meaningless, And I don't know how much data to filter. Thank you for your advice. I will continue to learn this part

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.