Filter out some specific metrics from Discovery or APM dashboard

I am trying to pull some observability data from APM and Discover dashboards, but I can't get beyond couple of simple data.

In APM dashboard, it only returns data if I search for transaction.duration.us and in Discover, if I search for span.duration.us.

I don't need to make very advanced queries, but I am just not being able to get anything besides this.

I need to get the following:

• Average of requests per minute

• Number of maximum requests per minute

• Average cuncurrent requests per minute

• Number of maximum concurrent requests per minute

• Average execution time of a request

• Maximum executiun time of a request

When I say of a request, I mean, imagine a POST request to /login, I want to see which request took most from all these POSTS, and so on.

I don't know if it is necessary any additional information. I am not posting the versions of the agent or PHP, because it seems to be quite irrelevant. I can see all the data coming to APM server, it's just I can't filter out anything. Every time I try to filter something I get "No results match your search criteria", in Discovery and "No transactions were found" in APM.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. Are you using the curated APM UI app in Kibana? Can you add some screenshots that shows the problems you are having?

Thanks