Fleet Call to action - osquerybeat-7.15.0-linux-arm64.tar.gz' returned unsuccessful status code: 404

When adding the Osquery Manager to a policy, I get the following error and the Elastic-Agent remains on UNHEALTHY until i remove the integration from the policy.

The file doesn't exist on the repository, is it missing ?
osquerybeat-7.15.0-linux-arm64.tar.gz

Running Agent policy on Raspberry Pi 4 Model

Linux 5.10.60-v8+ #1449 SMP PREEMPT Wed Aug 25 15:01:33 BST 2021 aarch64 GNU/Linux

failed to dispatch actions, error: operator: failed to execute step sc-run, error: 2 errors occurred: * package '/var/lib/elastic-agent/data/elastic-agent-902315/downloads/osquerybeat-7.15.0-linux-arm64.tar.gz' not found: open /var/lib/elastic-agent/data/elastic-agent-902315/downloads/osquerybeat-7.15.0-linux-arm64.tar.gz: no such file or directory * call to 'https://artifacts.elastic.co/downloads/beats/osquerybeat/osquerybeat-7.15.0-linux-arm64.tar.gz' returned unsuccessful status code: 404 : 2 errors occurred: * package '/var/lib/elastic-agent/data/elastic-agent-902315/downloads/osquerybeat-7.15.0-linux-arm64.tar.gz' not found: open /var/lib/elastic-agent/data/elastic-agent-902315/downloads/osquerybeat-7.15.0-linux-arm64.tar.gz: no such file or directory * call to 'https://artifacts.elastic.co/downloads/beats/osquerybeat/osquerybeat-7.15.0-linux-arm64.tar.gz' returned unsuccessful status code: 404

@aleksmaus Based on beats/Makefile at master · elastic/beats · GitHub it seems we don't build for arm64. Is this by design?

There are build for other components...

@ruflin Looks like the release manager scripts are missing ARM64 spec for osquerybeat. The osquerybeat builds fine for ARM64, but is not getting published to artifactory. Tracking it down on what needs to happen to get it published.

@zx8086 Thanks for brining it up. We investigate this further on why this is missing. @aleksmaus Is there by chance a public issue?

We don't have a public issue. The one I opened for infra is in private repo.

@aleksmaus @ruflin

Thanks guys, all working now on that distribution !

1 Like