FOR Weekly Index ISM Policy

Hello Guys

I am using Elasticsearch 7.10.2 I have 6 Data node Cluster in this Cluster I am Facing Space Issue so I set Index Policy for Daily Index but I am having Monthly and Weekly Index I want setup Automatically Delete Weekly Index and Monthly Index Can you Please Help me for this

{
"policy": {
"description": "Delete debug indices after 15 days",
"default_state": "Open",
"schema_version": 1,
"states": [
{
"name": "Open",
"actions": [
{
"open": {}
}
],
"transitions": [
{
"state_name": "Delete",
"conditions": {
"min_index_age": "15d"
}
}
]
},
{
"name": "Delete",
"actions": [
{
"delete": {}
}
]
}
],
"ism_template": {
"index_patterns": ["security-auditlog*"],
"priority": 100
}
}
}
}

Elasticsearch 7.10 is EOL and no longer supported. Please upgrade ASAP.

(This is an automated response from your friendly Elastic bot. Please report this post if you have any suggestions or concerns :elasticheart: )

This is an opensearch reimplementation of ILM, you will need to ask aws sorry as it is their product.

OpenSearch/OpenDistro are AWS run products and differ from the original Elasticsearch and Kibana products that Elastic builds and maintains. You may need to contact them directly for further assistance.

(This is an automated response from your friendly Elastic bot. Please report this post if you have any suggestions or concerns :elasticheart: )

@warkolm
Thank you for Reply

You are right Initially I was using opensearch but now I migrate to Elasticsearch OSS 7.10.2
There are many Dependanceies for this version if you can help how to manage ISM or ILM for Weekly or Monthly Index to Kept Particular day's data and after that How we can Delete if you can help for the same.

Why migrate to this old version? That is the last OSS version, and it does not contain ILM or security, which are available in the default distribution. I would recommend migrating to at least version 7.17 instead.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.