Freeze Kibana 4 Dashboard display

Hello,
Is there a way to freeze the setting of a Kibana 4 Dashobard. Currently, whenever I save a Dashboard and reload it, the visualizations have moved around, in some none meaningful way.

Attached the screenshot of the initial Dashboard and once reloaded.

Thanks

Exactly what version are you running?

Hello, here is the info:
Version4.1.1
Build7489
Commit SHAbd4fcb6

Thanks

Regards

Coming back on this issue after a discussion at the elastic-on-tour; I checked the URL of the reorganised dashboard and it does not match the display that I have on my screen, i.e. after I reorganise the graphs on the dashboard, if I take the corresponding URL and paste it in a new tab, the newly displayed dashboard is different.... is there a way to force the changes in the URL to reflect what is displayed?

Thanks

Attached the reorganised screenshot and the new one.

The corresponding URL:
http://kibana-preprod.in.weborama.fr/#/dashboard/WCM-preprod?_g=(refreshInterval:(display:Off,pause:!f,section:0,value:0),time:(from:now-24h,mode:quick,to:now))&_a=(filters:!((meta:(disabled:!f,index:%5Blogstash-%5DYYYY.MM.DD,key:mdc.product,negate:!f,value:WCM),query:(match:(mdc.product:(query:WCM,type:phrase))))),panels:!((col:1,id:WCM-Compute-time-evolution,row:10,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:4,id:WCM-compute-time-per-account,row:16,size_x:2,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:10,id:WCM-deduplicated-count,row:4,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:1,id:WCM-nb-accounts-treated,row:2,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:10,id:WCM-raw-count,row:2,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:7,id:WCM-Redis-time-evolution,row:10,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:7,id:'WCM-Redis-time-evolution-(read)',row:12,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:7,id:'WCM-Redis-time-evolution-(write)',row:14,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:8,id:WCM-redis-time-per-account,row:16,size_x:2,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:10,id:WCM-Ring-time-evolution,row:10,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:10,id:'WCM-ring-time-evolution-(read)',row:12,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:10,id:'WCM-ring-time-evolution-(write)',row:14,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:1,id:WCM-ring-time-per-account,row:22,size_x:4,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:4,id:'WCM-sql-time-evolution-(write)',row:14,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:4,id:WCM-Top-accounts,row:2,size_x:6,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:1,id:WCM-Compute-all,row:7,size_x:12,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:1,id:WCM-global-hourly,row:1,size_x:12,size_y:1,type:visualization),(col:1,id:WCM-Computation,row:6,size_x:12,size_y:1,type:visualization),(col:6,id:'WCM-SQL-(write)-time-per-account',row:16,size_x:2,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:1,id:WCM-Hosts,row:4,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:1,id:WCM-Users-all,row:19,size_x:4,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:4,id:'WCM-sql-time-evolution-(read)',row:12,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:4,id:WCM-SQL-time-evolution,row:10,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:9,id:WCM-users-huge,row:22,size_x:4,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:5,id:wcm-Profils-all,row:19,size_x:4,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:9,id:WCM-Redis-instances,row:19,size_x:4,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:1,id:WCM-Bloomd-time-evolution,row:12,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:10,id:WCM-Bloomd-time-per-accounts,row:16,size_x:2,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:4,id:WCM-Countries,row:4,size_x:6,size_y:2,type:visualization)),query:(query_string:(analyze_wildcard:!t,query:'*wcm')),title:'WCM%20preprod')

Anybody else had this issue??

Thanks, any help is welcome

Did you solve this issue ?
I am having the same problem.
Each time i visit my dashboard, all of the visualizations get displaced.

Take a look at https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/2138

Hello,
Nope, did not get a global resolution from ELS but as mentioned in warkolm link, I reorganized manually the JSON graphs and it did the trick.

Cheers