Full Text Search Force Find All Tokens

I try to implement full text search.
I have a question related to this subject.
I want to at search time, when i search a text, for example "Hello Saeed", return result only when all tokens of that text exist in a message.
this means in "Hello Saeed" that contains "Hello" and "Saeed" tokens just must be return messages that exist both of the words not one of them.

Hello I am Saeed ---> must be return
Hello I am Mike ---> must not be return (because at search time i searched "Hello Saeed" and 'Saeed' not exist in this sentence)

but for search "Hello" both of the previous sentences are approve.

finally my question is, how can i force text analyzer at search time to find all tokens are exist in search text?

Have a look at the minimum_should_match parameter.

My query is

GET /message/_search
{
  "from": 0,
  "size": 10,
  "sort": {
    "@timestamp": "desc"
  },
  "query": {
    "bool": {
      "must": [
        {
          "terms": {
            "roomId": [
            ]
          }
        },
        {
          "match": {
            "message": "Hello Saeed"
          }
        },
        {
          "match": {
            "type": 0
          }
        },
        {
          "range": {
            "@timestamp": {
              "gte": 1000
            }
          }
        }
      ]
    }
  }
}

what i know, minimum_should_match use for define minimum number should be match in list of match case.
but in my question i want to force tokens existence that exist in a text message in ONE match item not multiple. so seems to minimum_should_match is not useful here.

It is an option for your match query.

operator in match query is exactly my answer.

"operator = and" force match query to find all tokens that created previously by tokenizer in message analyzer

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.