[org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader] Illegal access: this web
application instance has been stopped already. Could not load
org.elasticsearch.transport.SendRequestTransportException. The eventual
following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes
as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal
access, and has no functional impact.
java.lang.IllegalStateException
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1244)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.sendRequest(TransportService.java:213)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.submitRequest(TransportService.java:177)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$SimpleNodeSampler.doSample(TransportClientNodesService.java:349)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$NodeSampler.sample(TransportClientNodesService.java:288)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$ScheduledNodeSampler.run(TransportClientNodesService.java:321)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
2014-12-23 10:44:46,935 INFO [org.elasticsearch.client.transport]
[Hammerhead] failed to get node info for
[#transport#-1][BLRD17730][inet[/127.0.0.1:9300]], disconnecting...
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/elasticsearch/transport/SendRequestTransportException
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.sendRequest(TransportService.java:213)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.submitRequest(TransportService.java:177)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$SimpleNodeSampler.doSample(TransportClientNodesService.java:349)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$NodeSampler.sample(TransportClientNodesService.java:288)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$ScheduledNodeSampler.run(TransportClientNodesService.java:321)
at
at
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.elasticsearch.transport.SendRequestTransportException
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
... 8 more
2014-12-23 10:44:46,943 INFO
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels$4. The eventual following
stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as
to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has
no functional impact.
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1244)
at
at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.fireChannelDisconnectedLater(Channels.java:383)
at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.close(AbstractNioWorker.java:362)
at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink.eventSunk(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:58)
at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendDownstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:574)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.close(Channels.java:812)
at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.close(AbstractChannel.java:197)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.closeChannelsAndWait(NettyTransport.java:1107)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.close(NettyTransport.java:1093)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.disconnectFromNode(NettyTransport.java:883)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.disconnectFromNode(TransportService.java:158)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$SimpleNodeSampler.doSample(TransportClientNodesService.java:372)
at
at
at
at

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/dcba912a-7878-4397-a203-401c31e5bb24%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi ,

Make sure all the dependent JAR files are present.
Its missing some of these.

Thanks
Vineeth

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Vijayakumari B N <
vijayakumari.bn@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I get the below error when i tried to restart my jboss server after
integrating with elastic server. I am using Elasticsearch 1.4 version. Can
some one let me know where i am doing wrong. Elastic server absolutely work
fine apart from below error.

public static Client getESClient() {
if (esClient == null) {
Client esClient = new TransportClient().addTransportAddress(new
InetSocketTransportAddress("127.0.0.1", 9300));
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

2014-12-23 10:44:46,933 INFO
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
at
... 8 more
no functional impact.
at
at
at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.fireChannelDisconnectedLater(Channels.java:383)
at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.close(AbstractNioWorker.java:362)
at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink.eventSunk(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:58)
at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendDownstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:574)
at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.close(AbstractChannel.java:197)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.closeChannelsAndWait(NettyTransport.java:1107)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.close(NettyTransport.java:1093)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.disconnectFromNode(NettyTransport.java:883)
at
org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.disconnectFromNode(TransportService.java:158)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$SimpleNodeSampler.doSample(TransportClientNodesService.java:372)
at
at
at
at

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/dcba912a-7878-4397-a203-401c31e5bb24%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/dcba912a-7878-4397-a203-401c31e5bb24%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nTRYD2SaUvbYSAUQydsUXqpHSpSQtp8sZi0tv2mFwafg%40mail.gmail.com.

Hi,

I used only one jar for elasticsearch i.e. elasticsearch-1.4.1.jar, i don't
think we need any other jars apart from this and my elastic server is also
running. Please let me know if there are any additional jars which i need
to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 2:38:43 PM UTC+5:30, vineeth mohan wrote:

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Vijayakumari B N <vijayak...@gmail.com
<javascript:>> wrote:

Hi,

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

2014-12-23 10:44:46,933 INFO
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
... 8 more
no functional impact.
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.close(Channels.java:812)
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
"elasticsearch" group.
email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/dcba912a-7878-4397-a203-401c31e5bb24%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/dcba912a-7878-4397-a203-401c31e5bb24%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-febe-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%40googlegroups.com.

Hi,

Hope you are using maven or else there are hell lot of dependent jars you
have to include yourself.

Thanks
Vineeth
On Dec 23, 2014 4:54 PM, "Vijayakumari B N" vijayakumari.bn@gmail.com
wrote:

Hi,

I used only one jar for elasticsearch i.e. elasticsearch-1.4.1.jar, i
don't think we need any other jars apart from this and my elastic server is
also running. Please let me know if there are any additional jars which i
need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com
wrote:

Hi,

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

2014-12-23 10:44:46,933 INFO [org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader]
Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already.
Could not load org.elasticsearch.transport.
SendRequestTransportException. The eventual following stack trace is
caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to
terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional
impact.
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
WebappClassLoader.java:1244)
WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.sendRequest(
TransportService.java:213)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.submitRequest(
TransportService.java:177)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$
SimpleNodeSampler.doSample(TransportClientNodesService.java:349)
NodeSampler.sample(TransportClientNodesService.java:288)
ScheduledNodeSampler.run(TransportClientNodesService.java:321)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
[Hammerhead] failed to get node info for [#transport#-1][BLRD17730][
inet[/127.0.0.1:9300]], disconnecting...
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/elasticsearch/transport/
SendRequestTransportException
WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
... 8 more
2014-12-23 10:44:46,943 INFO [org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader]
Could not load org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels$4. The
eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging
purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the
illegal access, and has no functional impact.
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.
fireChannelDisconnectedLater(Channels.java:383)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.
AbstractNioWorker.close(AbstractNioWorker.java:362)
NioClientSocketPipelineSink.eventSunk(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.
java:58)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.
sendDownstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:574)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.close(
Channels.java:812)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.
close(AbstractChannel.java:197)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.
closeChannelsAndWait(NettyTransport.java:1107)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.close(
NettyTransport.java:1093)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.disconnectFromNode(
NettyTransport.java:883)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.disconnectFromNode(
TransportService.java:158)
SimpleNodeSampler.doSample(TransportClientNodesService.java:372)

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
msgid/elasticsearch/dcba912a-7878-4397-a203-401c31e5bb24%
40googlegroups.com

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-febe-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-febe-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%3D5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com.

JBoss performed a double close in concurrency to ES which actually was
still active in closing down itself. Check if you are using a
ServletContextListener for the client instance. There are
contextInitialized()/contextDestroyed() methods which are called by JBoss
exactly once during the life cycle of a web application.

Jörg

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM, vineeth mohan vm.vineethmohan@gmail.com
wrote:

Hi,

Thanks
Vineeth
On Dec 23, 2014 4:54 PM, "Vijayakumari B N" vijayakumari.bn@gmail.com
wrote:

Hi,

need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Vijayakumari B N <vijayak...@gmail.com

wrote:

Hi,

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

impact.
... 8 more
Could not load org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels$4. The
eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging
purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the
illegal access, and has no functional impact.
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.close(
NettyTransport.java:1093)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.disconnectFromNode(
NettyTransport.java:883)

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
40googlegroups.com

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-febe-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-febe-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%3D5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%3D5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAKdsXoHHAGdPM%3DM%3DOhZjGGn9YQTL0rRk5n%3D%2BJa6YjkGb1uMMcA%40mail.gmail.com.

Hi Jorg,

I am not using ServletContextListener for client instance. I have shared
the code above for creating client. But i am not closing the client. I
tried closing the client that did not make any difference.

Thanks,
Vijaya

On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 10:27:13 PM UTC+5:30, Jörg Prante wrote:

contextInitialized()/contextDestroyed() methods which are called by JBoss
exactly once during the life cycle of a web application.

Jörg

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM, vineeth mohan <vm.vine...@gmail.com

Hi,

Thanks
Vineeth
On Dec 23, 2014 4:54 PM, "Vijayakumari B N" <vijayak...@gmail.com

Hi,

need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

vijayak...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

impact.
[Hammerhead] failed to get node info for [#transport#-1][BLRD17730][inet[/127.0.0.1:9300]],
disconnecting...
... 8 more
Could not load org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels$4.
The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for
debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which
caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$
NodeChannels.close(NettyTransport.java:1093)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.
disconnectFromNode(NettyTransport.java:883)

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
40googlegroups.com

--
an email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%3D5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%3D5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%40googlegroups.com.

I recommend ServletContextListener for the client instance.

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Vijayakumari B N <vijayakumari.bn@gmail.com

wrote:

Hi Jorg,

Thanks,
Vijaya

contextInitialized()/contextDestroyed() methods which are called by
JBoss exactly once during the life cycle of a web application.

Jörg

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM, vineeth mohan vm.vine...@gmail.com
wrote:

Hi,

Hope you are using maven or else there are hell lot of dependent jars
you have to include yourself.

Thanks
Vineeth
On Dec 23, 2014 4:54 PM, "Vijayakumari B N" vijayak...@gmail.com
wrote:

Hi,

need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

Hi,

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

Could not load org.elasticsearch.transport.Se
ndRequestTransportException. The eventual following stack trace is
impact.
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(Webap
pClassLoader.java:1244)
pClassLoader.java:1204)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.sendRequest(Tra
nsportService.java:213)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.submitRequest(T
ransportService.java:177)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPool
Executor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoo
lExecutor.java:615)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/elasticsearch/transport/Se
ndRequestTransportException
pClassLoader.java:1358)
... 8 more
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.fireChannelD
isconnectedLater(Channels.java:383)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNi
oWorker.close(AbstractNioWorker.java:362)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientS
ocketPipelineSink.eventSunk(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:58)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.close(Channe
ls.java:812)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.close
(AbstractChannel.java:197)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannel
s.close(NettyTransport.java:1093)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.disconnectF
romNode(NettyTransport.java:883)

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send an email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com.
msgid/elasticsearch/dcba912a-7878-4397-a203-401c31e5bb24%40goo
glegroups.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-febe-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%
40googlegroups.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%
3D5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAKdsXoE0aqAYTBPW8nz8bkBMXxfv%3Dak%2BS4eKJeULe_eP5W33JQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Hi Joerge,

I have overridden Spring ContextLoadListener and tried to close the client
instance on context destroyed, but i still get the same error.

MyAppContextLoadListener
@Override
public void contextInitialized(ServletContextEvent event) {
super.contextInitialized(event);
log.debug("My web app Loaded.......");

// You can get Servelte Context
ServletContext servletContect = event.getServletContext();

WebApplicationContext webApplicationContext =
WebApplicationContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicationContext(servletContect);

// You can get any bean, which is defined in spring xml file here.
ESClient esclient = ESClient.getInstance();
client = esclient.getClient();
}

@Override
public void contextDestroyed(ServletContextEvent event) {

super.contextDestroyed(event);
client.close();
}

I made ESClient.java singleton as below

public class ESClient {
private Client client = null;
private static ESClient esClient = null;
/**
*/
private ESClient() {
if (client == null) {
/*Settings settings =
ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder().put("transport.tcp.connect_timeout",
"1000").build();
client = new TransportClient(settings).addTransportAddress(new
InetSocketTransportAddress("127.0.0.1", 9300)); */
client = new TransportClient().addTransportAddress(new
}
}
public static ESClient getInstance( ) {
if(esClient==null) {
esClient = new ESClient();
}
return esClient;
}

public Client getClient() {
return client;
}
}

But i still get error saying

15:54:02,460 INFO [transport] [Tyr] failed to get node info for

Please let me know if i am doing anything wrong.

Thanks,
Vijaya

On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 6:21:21 PM UTC+5:30, Jörg Prante wrote:

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Vijayakumari B N <vijayak...@gmail.com

Hi Jorg,

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

wrote:

Hi,

Thanks
Vineeth
wrote:

Hi,

need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

Hi,

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

ndRequestTransportException. The eventual following stack trace is
impact.
... 8 more

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/dcba912a-787
8-4397-a203-401c31e5bb24%40googlegroups.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-febe-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%
40googlegroups.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%
3D5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/22b07930-a8f1-4a24-a73e-5b77a02183b2%40googlegroups.com.

Are you mixing elasticsearch versions?

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet https://twitter.com/dadoonet | @elasticsearchfr https://twitter.com/elasticsearchfr | @scrutmydocs https://twitter.com/scrutmydocs

Le 31 déc. 2014 à 11:25, Vijayakumari B N vijayakumari.bn@gmail.com a écrit :

Hi Joerge,

I have overridden Spring ContextLoadListener and tried to close the client instance on context destroyed, but i still get the same error.

MyAppContextLoadListener
@Override

WebApplicationContext webApplicationContext = WebApplicationContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicationContext(servletContect);

}

@Override
 client.close();
}

public class ESClient {

/**
*/
private ESClient() {
if (client == null) {
/*Settings settings = ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder().put("transport.tcp.connect_timeout", "1000").build();
client = new TransportClient(settings).addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("127.0.0.1", 9300)); */
client = new TransportClient().addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("127.0.0.1", 9300));
}
}

if(esClient==null) {
}
return esClient;
}

return client;
}
}

15:54:02,460 INFO [transport] [Tyr] failed to get node info for [#transport#-1][BLRD17730][inet[/127.0.0.1:9300]], disconnecting...
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/elasticsearch/transport/SendRequestTransportException

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Vijayakumari B N <vijayak...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
Hi Jorg,

I am not using ServletContextListener for client instance. I have shared the code above for creating client. But i am not closing the client. I tried closing the client that did not make any difference.

Thanks,
Vijaya

JBoss performed a double close in concurrency to ES which actually was still active in closing down itself. Check if you are using a ServletContextListener for the client instance. There are contextInitialized()/contextDestroyed() methods which are called by JBoss exactly once during the life cycle of a web application.

Jörg

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM, vineeth mohan <vm.vine...@gmail.com <>> wrote:
Hi,

Hope you are using maven or else there are hell lot of dependent jars you have to include yourself.

Thanks
Vineeth

On Dec 23, 2014 4:54 PM, "Vijayakumari B N" <vijayak...@gmail.com <>> wrote:
Hi,

I used only one jar for elasticsearch i.e. elasticsearch-1.4.1.jar, i don't think we need any other jars apart from this and my elastic server is also running. Please let me know if there are any additional jars which i need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Vijayakumari B N <vijayak...@gmail.com <>> wrote:
Hi,

I get the below error when i tried to restart my jboss server after integrating with elastic server. I am using Elasticsearch 1.4 version. Can some one let me know where i am doing wrong. Elastic server absolutely work fine apart from below error.

if (esClient == null) {
Client esClient = new TransportClient().addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("127.0.0.1", 9300));
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

2014-12-23 10:44:46,933 INFO [org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load org.elasticsearch.transport.SendRequestTransportException. The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1244)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.sendRequest(TransportService.java:213)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.submitRequest(TransportService.java:177)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$SimpleNodeSampler.doSample(TransportClientNodesService.java:349)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$NodeSampler.sample(TransportClientNodesService.java:288)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$ScheduledNodeSampler.run(TransportClientNodesService.java:321)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
2014-12-23 10:44:46,935 INFO [org.elasticsearch.client.transport] [Hammerhead] failed to get node info for [#transport#-1][BLRD17730][inet[/127.0.0.1:9300]], disconnecting...
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/elasticsearch/transport/SendRequestTransportException
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.sendRequest(TransportService.java:213)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.submitRequest(TransportService.java:177)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$SimpleNodeSampler.doSample(TransportClientNodesService.java:349)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$NodeSampler.sample(TransportClientNodesService.java:288)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$ScheduledNodeSampler.run(TransportClientNodesService.java:321)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.elasticsearch.transport.SendRequestTransportException
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
... 8 more
2014-12-23 10:44:46,943 INFO [org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels$4. The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1244)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.fireChannelDisconnectedLater(Channels.java:383)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.close(AbstractNioWorker.java:362)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink.eventSunk(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:58)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendDownstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:574)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.close(AbstractChannel.java:197)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.closeChannelsAndWait(NettyTransport.java:1107)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.close(NettyTransport.java:1093)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.disconnectFromNode(NettyTransport.java:883)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.disconnectFromNode(TransportService.java:158)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$SimpleNodeSampler.doSample(TransportClientNodesService.java:372)

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com <>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/dcba912a-7878-4397-a203-401c31e5bb24%40googlegroups.com https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/dcba912a-7878-4397-a203-401c31e5bb24%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com <>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-febe-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%40googlegroups.com https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-febe-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%3D5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%3D5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer.

--
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%40googlegroups.com https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer.

--
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com mailto:elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/22b07930-a8f1-4a24-a73e-5b77a02183b2%40googlegroups.com https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/22b07930-a8f1-4a24-a73e-5b77a02183b2%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/826304D6-1291-4E53-9954-DCF5FFCFCA98%40pilato.fr.

From the code, it is not clear what cluster name is set in the settings.
Using just new TransportClient() tries to connect to localhost port 9300
with cluster name "elasticsearch", which is not correct in most custom
environment.

Please check if cluster name setting is correct.

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Vijayakumari B N <
vijayakumari.bn@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Joerge,

I have overridden Spring ContextLoadListener and tried to close the client
instance on context destroyed, but i still get the same error.

MyAppContextLoadListener
@Override

}

@Override

client.close();
}

public class ESClient {
/**
*/
private ESClient() {
if (client == null) {
/*Settings settings =
"1000").build();
}
}
if(esClient==null) {
}
return esClient;
}

return client;
}
}

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com
wrote:

Hi Jorg,

I am not using ServletContextListener for client instance. I have
shared the code above for creating client. But i am not closing the client.
I tried closing the client that did not make any difference.

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

wrote:

Hi,

Thanks
Vineeth
wrote:

Hi,

need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 2:38:43 PM UTC+5:30, vineeth mohan
wrote:

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

Hi,

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

ndRequestTransportException. The eventual following stack trace
is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt
to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no
functional impact.
... 8 more

Thanks,
Vijaya

--

--
msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-febe-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%40goo
glegroups.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%3D
5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%
40googlegroups.com

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/22b07930-a8f1-4a24-a73e-5b77a02183b2%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/22b07930-a8f1-4a24-a73e-5b77a02183b2%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAKdsXoHFfj5BY%2BENMLjxfXVt384%2BPXGZBWR%2BasQmy2%2BN44uePg%40mail.gmail.com.

Hi David/Jorg,

I am using elastic server 1.4.1 version. I tried both using the default
cluster and below cluster. both throwing same exceptions on starting jboss
server, but search works fine.

Settings settings = ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder().put("cluster.name",
"prbman").build();
InetSocketTransportAddress("amadeus.com", 9300));

Thanks,
Vijaya

On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 5:19:21 PM UTC+5:30, Jörg Prante wrote:

environment.

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Vijayakumari B N <vijayak...@gmail.com

Hi Joerge,

I have overridden Spring ContextLoadListener and tried to close the
client instance on context destroyed, but i still get the same error.

MyAppContextLoadListener
@Override

}

@Override

client.close();
}

public class ESClient {
/**
*/
private ESClient() {
if (client == null) {
/*Settings settings =
"1000").build();
}
}
if(esClient==null) {
}
return esClient;
}

return client;
}
}

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com
wrote:

Hi Jorg,

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

wrote:

Hi,

Thanks
Vineeth
wrote:

Hi,

I used only one jar for elasticsearch i.e. elasticsearch-1.4.1.jar,
i don't think we need any other jars apart from this and my elastic server
is also running. Please let me know if there are any additional jars which
i need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

wrote:

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

Hi,

I get the below error when i tried to restart my jboss server
after integrating with elastic server. I am using Elasticsearch 1.4
version. Can some one let me know where i am doing wrong. Elastic server
absolutely work fine apart from below error.

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

functional impact.
... 8 more
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.disconnectFromN
ode(TransportService.java:158)

Thanks,
Vijaya

--

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-feb
e-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%40googlegroups.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%3D
5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%
40googlegroups.com

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/22b07930-a8f1-4a24-a73e-5b77a02183b2%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/22b07930-a8f1-4a24-a73e-5b77a02183b2%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/07402bf8-5ed0-4e5a-8e1e-27f110c2f77e%40googlegroups.com.

Do you still get "Illegal access: this web application instance has been
stopped already" ?

If so, you still have a double close problem on the web app management
layer,not ES. The problem is hard to solve without more info about specific
container configuration. Without Spring, I do not have errors in JBoss.

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Vijayakumari B N <vijayakumari.bn@gmail.com

wrote:

Hi David/Jorg,

"prbman").build();

Thanks,
Vijaya

environment.

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com
wrote:

Hi Joerge,

MyAppContextLoadListener
@Override

WebApplicationContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicationConte
xt(servletContect);

}

@Override

client.close();
}

public class ESClient {
/**
*/
private ESClient() {
if (client == null) {
/*Settings settings = ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder().put("
transport.tcp.connect_timeout", "1000").build();
}
}
if(esClient==null) {
}
return esClient;
}

return client;
}
}

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Vijayakumari B N <vijayak...@gmail.com

wrote:

Hi Jorg,

Thanks,
Vijaya

JBoss performed a double close in concurrency to ES which actually
was still active in closing down itself. Check if you are using a

Jörg

wrote:

Hi,

Hope you are using maven or else there are hell lot of dependent
jars you have to include yourself.

Thanks
Vineeth
wrote:

Hi,

I used only one jar for elasticsearch i.e. elasticsearch-1.4.1.jar,
i don't think we need any other jars apart from this and my elastic server
is also running. Please let me know if there are any additional jars which
i need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

wrote:

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

Hi,

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

functional impact.
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesServi
ce$SimpleNodeSampler.doSample(TransportClientNodesService.ja
va:349)
ce$NodeSampler.sample(TransportClientNodesService.java:288)
ce$ScheduledNodeSampler.run(TransportClientNodesService.java:321)
... 8 more
va:372)

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.

--

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vo
hpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%3D5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%40goo
glegroups.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/22b07930-a8f1-4a24-a73e-5b77a02183b2%
40googlegroups.com

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/07402bf8-5ed0-4e5a-8e1e-27f110c2f77e%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/07402bf8-5ed0-4e5a-8e1e-27f110c2f77e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAKdsXoF3U3MVCSK1p%3Dw2QvAZ7ZYxb9g8m3MyfRFR_xZSKNBQ%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com.

Hi Jorg,

I changed the Cluster name and Node name, but still i get error

"prbmanCluster").put("node.name",
"PrbmanNode").put("transport.tcp.connect_timeout", "1000").build();
Client client = new TransportClient(settings).addTransportAddress(new
InetSocketTransportAddress("BLRD17730", 9300));

After the above changes i get below error

14:34:28,516 INFO [transport] [PrbmanNode] failed to get node info for
[#transport#-1][BLRD17730][inet[BLRD17730/172.22.220.125:9300]],
disconnecting...
at
at
at
at
at
at
at

Thanks,
Vijaya

On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 6:58:56 PM UTC+5:30, Jörg Prante wrote:

stopped already" ?

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Vijayakumari B N <vijayak...@gmail.com

Hi David/Jorg,

"prbman").build();

Thanks,
Vijaya

environment.

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Vijayakumari B N <vijayak...@gmail.com

wrote:

Hi Joerge,

MyAppContextLoadListener
@Override

WebApplicationContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicationConte
xt(servletContect);

}

@Override

client.close();
}

public class ESClient {
/**
*/
private ESClient() {
if (client == null) {
}
}
if(esClient==null) {
}
return esClient;
}

return client;
}
}

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Vijayakumari B N <

Hi Jorg,

Thanks,
Vijaya

contextInitialized()/contextDestroyed() methods which are called
by JBoss exactly once during the life cycle of a web application.

Jörg

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM, vineeth mohan <vm.vine...@gmail.com

wrote:

Hi,

Thanks
Vineeth
wrote:

Hi,

I used only one jar for elasticsearch i.e.
elasticsearch-1.4.1.jar, i don't think we need any other jars apart from
this and my elastic server is also running. Please let me know if there are
any additional jars which i need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

wrote:

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

Hi,

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

ndRequestTransportException. The eventual following stack
trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to
attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no
functional impact.
ce$ScheduledNodeSampler.run(TransportClientNodesService.java
:321)
... 8 more
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipelin
e.sendDownstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:574)
s.closeChannelsAndWait(NettyTransport.java:1107)

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
it, send an email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com.

--

--

--
msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%40goo
glegroups.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/22b07930-a8f1-4a24-a73e-5b77a02183b2%
40googlegroups.com

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/07402bf8-5ed0-4e5a-8e1e-27f110c2f77e%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/07402bf8-5ed0-4e5a-8e1e-27f110c2f77e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/7c8205b5-4f87-481f-bb84-1d4984f711bd%40googlegroups.com.

This class exists in elasticsearch jar file.
I don't see any explanation.

Wondering how you built your project?

--
David :wink:
Twitter : @dadoonet / @elasticsearchfr / @scrutmydocs

Le 1 janv. 2015 à 10:08, Vijayakumari B N vijayakumari.bn@gmail.com a écrit :

Hi Jorg,

I changed the Cluster name and Node name, but still i get error SendRequestTransportException

Settings settings = ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder().put("cluster.name", "prbmanCluster").put("node.name", "PrbmanNode").put("transport.tcp.connect_timeout", "1000").build();
Client client = new TransportClient(settings).addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("BLRD17730", 9300));

14:34:28,516 INFO [transport] [PrbmanNode] failed to get node info for [#transport#-1][BLRD17730][inet[BLRD17730/172.22.220.125:9300]], disconnecting...

Thanks,
Vijaya

Do you still get "Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already" ?

If so, you still have a double close problem on the web app management layer,not ES. The problem is hard to solve without more info about specific container configuration. Without Spring, I do not have errors in JBoss.

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi David/Jorg,

I am using elastic server 1.4.1 version. I tried both using the default cluster and below cluster. both throwing same exceptions on starting jboss server, but search works fine.

Settings settings = ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder().put("cluster.name", "prbman").build();
client = new TransportClient(settings).addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("amadeus.com", 9300));

Thanks,
Vijaya

From the code, it is not clear what cluster name is set in the settings. Using just new TransportClient() tries to connect to localhost port 9300 with cluster name "elasticsearch", which is not correct in most custom environment.

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Joerge,

I have overridden Spring ContextLoadListener and tried to close the client instance on context destroyed, but i still get the same error.

MyAppContextLoadListener
@Override

WebApplicationContext webApplicationContext = WebApplicationContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicationContext(servletContect);

}

@Override
 client.close();
}

public class ESClient {

/**
*/
private ESClient() {
if (client == null) {
/*Settings settings = ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder().put("transport.tcp.connect_timeout", "1000").build();
client = new TransportClient(settings).addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("127.0.0.1", 9300)); */
client = new TransportClient().addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("127.0.0.1", 9300));
}
}

if(esClient==null) {
}
return esClient;
}

return client;
}
}

15:54:02,460 INFO [transport] [Tyr] failed to get node info for [#transport#-1][BLRD17730][inet[/127.0.0.1:9300]], disconnecting...

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Jorg,

I am not using ServletContextListener for client instance. I have shared the code above for creating client. But i am not closing the client. I tried closing the client that did not make any difference.

Thanks,
Vijaya

JBoss performed a double close in concurrency to ES which actually was still active in closing down itself. Check if you are using a ServletContextListener for the client instance. There are contextInitialized()/contextDestroyed() methods which are called by JBoss exactly once during the life cycle of a web application.

Jörg

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM, vineeth mohan vm.vine...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

Hope you are using maven or else there are hell lot of dependent jars you have to include yourself.

Thanks
Vineeth

On Dec 23, 2014 4:54 PM, "Vijayakumari B N" vijayak...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

I used only one jar for elasticsearch i.e. elasticsearch-1.4.1.jar, i don't think we need any other jars apart from this and my elastic server is also running. Please let me know if there are any additional jars which i need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

I get the below error when i tried to restart my jboss server after integrating with elastic server. I am using Elasticsearch 1.4 version. Can some one let me know where i am doing wrong. Elastic server absolutely work fine apart from below error.

if (esClient == null) {
Client esClient = new TransportClient().addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("127.0.0.1", 9300));
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

2014-12-23 10:44:46,933 INFO [org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load org.elasticsearch.transport.SendRequestTransportException. The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
2014-12-23 10:44:46,935 INFO [org.elasticsearch.client.transport] [Hammerhead] failed to get node info for [#transport#-1][BLRD17730][inet[/127.0.0.1:9300]], disconnecting...
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.elasticsearch.transport.SendRequestTransportException
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
... 8 more
2014-12-23 10:44:46,943 INFO [org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels$4. The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.fireChannelDisconnectedLater(Channels.java:383)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.close(AbstractNioWorker.java:362)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink.eventSunk(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:58)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendDownstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:574)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.close(AbstractChannel.java:197)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.closeChannelsAndWait(NettyTransport.java:1107)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.close(NettyTransport.java:1093)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.disconnectFromNode(NettyTransport.java:883)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.disconnectFromNode(TransportService.java:158)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService$SimpleNodeSampler.doSample(TransportClientNodesService.java:372)

Thanks,
Vijaya

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/dcba912a-7878-4397-a203-401c31e5bb24%40googlegroups.com.

--
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/d515aa3c-febe-4a03-a8d5-5f175c08e8fa%40googlegroups.com.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5nL-vohpRe7eW5FoakPAu_c3xHAk1Z59Z%3D5v%3DZgpsX5Ag%40mail.gmail.com.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-9149-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%40googlegroups.com.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/22b07930-a8f1-4a24-a73e-5b77a02183b2%40googlegroups.com.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/07402bf8-5ed0-4e5a-8e1e-27f110c2f77e%40googlegroups.com.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/7c8205b5-4f87-481f-bb84-1d4984f711bd%40googlegroups.com.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/29D1510B-9FE4-4285-B1E2-61EB62C627BE%40pilato.fr.

I know the error for years, it is because JBoss web app has already removed
the web app and destroyed the class loader for the web app including
elasticsearch jars, but afterwards, the client threadpool is still up and
closes itself.

It helps to explicitly close the thread pool

transportClient.threadPool().shutdownNow()

before

transportClient.close()

This means, all active connections of TransportCient must be finished
before closing down. With the current API, it is not possible to let the
TransportClient wait for the completion of outstanding actions (the
BulkProcessor does this in the close() method). A workaround is to wait for
30-60 seconds (depending on the responsiveness of the cluster) and then
execute transportClient.threadPool().shutdownNow() + transportClient.close()

Jörg

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 10:46 AM, David Pilato david@pilato.fr wrote:

--

Le 1 janv. 2015 à 10:08, Vijayakumari B N vijayakumari.bn@gmail.com a
écrit :

Hi Jorg,

I changed the Cluster name and Node name, but still i get error

"prbmanCluster").put("node.name",
"PrbmanNode").put("transport.tcp.connect_timeout", "1000").build();
Client client = new TransportClient(settings).addTransportAddress(new
InetSocketTransportAddress("BLRD17730", 9300));

14:34:28,516 INFO [transport] [PrbmanNode] failed to get node info for
[#transport#-1][BLRD17730][inet[BLRD17730/172.22.220.125:9300]],
disconnecting...
at
at
at
at
at
at
at

Thanks,
Vijaya

stopped already" ?

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com
wrote:

Hi David/Jorg,

Settings settings = ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder().put("cluster
.name", "prbman").build();

Thanks,
Vijaya

From the code, it is not clear what cluster name is set in the
settings. Using just new TransportClient() tries to connect to localhost
port 9300 with cluster name "elasticsearch", which is not correct in most
custom environment.

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Vijayakumari B N <

Hi Joerge,

MyAppContextLoadListener
@Override

WebApplicationContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicationContext(
servletContect);

}

@Override

client.close();
}

public class ESClient {
/**
*/
private ESClient() {
if (client == null) {
}
}
if(esClient==null) {
}
return esClient;
}

return client;
}
}

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Vijayakumari B N <

Hi Jorg,

Thanks,
Vijaya

On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 10:27:13 PM UTC+5:30, Jörg Prante
wrote:

contextInitialized()/contextDestroyed() methods which are called
by JBoss exactly once during the life cycle of a web application.

Jörg

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM, vineeth mohan <
vm.vine...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks
Vineeth
wrote:

Hi,

I used only one jar for elasticsearch i.e.
elasticsearch-1.4.1.jar, i don't think we need any other jars apart from
this and my elastic server is also running. Please let me know if there are
any additional jars which i need to add.

Thanks,
Vijaya

wrote:

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

Hi,

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

ndRequestTransportException. The eventual following stack
trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to
attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no
functional impact.
... 8 more
ocketPipelineSink.eventSunk(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java
:58)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipelin
e.sendDownstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:574)
s.closeChannelsAndWait(NettyTransport.java:1107)

Thanks,
Vijaya

--
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
it, send an email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com.

--

--

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/b9b2a6ec-914
9-40a1-83e1-404ed9bb5b2f%40googlegroups.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/22b07930-a8f1-4a24-a73e-5b77a02183b2%40goo
glegroups.com

--
msgid/elasticsearch/07402bf8-5ed0-4e5a-8e1e-27f110c2f77e%
40googlegroups.com

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/7c8205b5-4f87-481f-bb84-1d4984f711bd%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/7c8205b5-4f87-481f-bb84-1d4984f711bd%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
"elasticsearch" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/29D1510B-9FE4-4285-B1E2-61EB62C627BE%40pilato.fr
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/29D1510B-9FE4-4285-B1E2-61EB62C627BE%40pilato.fr?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAKdsXoE5Ausrs1M6jKre9_CwwWnZ%3DG87Ld%2BqGereXTbxAd-4ig%40mail.gmail.com.

Interesting. That's surely something which worth being documented...

Thanks Jörg.

--

Le 1 janv. 2015 à 16:59, "joergprante@gmail.com" joergprante@gmail.com a écrit :

I know the error for years, it is because JBoss web app has already removed the web app and destroyed the class loader for the web app including elasticsearch jars, but afterwards, the client threadpool is still up and closes itself.

It helps to explicitly close the thread pool

transportClient.threadPool().shutdownNow()

before

transportClient.close()

This means, all active connections of TransportCient must be finished before closing down. With the current API, it is not possible to let the TransportClient wait for the completion of outstanding actions (the BulkProcessor does this in the close() method). A workaround is to wait for 30-60 seconds (depending on the responsiveness of the cluster) and then execute transportClient.threadPool().shutdownNow() + transportClient.close()

Jörg

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 10:46 AM, David Pilato david@pilato.fr wrote:

--

Le 1 janv. 2015 à 10:08, Vijayakumari B N vijayakumari.bn@gmail.com a écrit :

Hi Jorg,

I changed the Cluster name and Node name, but still i get error SendRequestTransportException

Settings settings = ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder().put("cluster.name", "prbmanCluster").put("node.name", "PrbmanNode").put("transport.tcp.connect_timeout", "1000").build();
Client client = new TransportClient(settings).addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("BLRD17730", 9300));

14:34:28,516 INFO [transport] [PrbmanNode] failed to get node info for [#transport#-1][BLRD17730][inet[BLRD17730/172.22.220.125:9300]], disconnecting...

Thanks,
Vijaya

Do you still get "Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already" ?

If so, you still have a double close problem on the web app management layer,not ES. The problem is hard to solve without more info about specific container configuration. Without Spring, I do not have errors in JBoss.

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi David/Jorg,

I am using elastic server 1.4.1 version. I tried both using the default cluster and below cluster. both throwing same exceptions on starting jboss server, but search works fine.

Settings settings = ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder().put("cluster.name", "prbman").build();
client = new TransportClient(settings).addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("amadeus.com", 9300));

Thanks,
Vijaya

From the code, it is not clear what cluster name is set in the settings. Using just new TransportClient() tries to connect to localhost port 9300 with cluster name "elasticsearch", which is not correct in most custom environment.

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Joerge,

MyAppContextLoadListener
@Override

}

@Override
 client.close();
}

public class ESClient {

/**
*/
private ESClient() {
if (client == null) {
}
}

if(esClient==null) {
}
return esClient;
}

return client;
}
}

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Jorg,

Thanks,
Vijaya

Jörg

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM, vineeth mohan vm.vine...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

Thanks
Vineeth

On Dec 23, 2014 4:54 PM, "Vijayakumari B N" vijayak...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

Thanks,
Vijaya

Hi ,

Thanks
Vineeth

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Vijayakumari B N vijayak...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

if (esClient == null) {
return esClient;
}
return esClient;
}

... 8 more

Thanks,
Vijaya

--

--

--

--

--

--

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/29D1510B-9FE4-4285-B1E2-61EB62C627BE%40pilato.fr.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAKdsXoE5Ausrs1M6jKre9_CwwWnZ%3DG87Ld%2BqGereXTbxAd-4ig%40mail.gmail.com.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/817EFFFA-486D-47FE-B9FA-1A4044D0FD3E%40pilato.fr.