I am pretty new to Elastic Search. I have following things in my code OR
looking for solution to 'No Node Available Exception' problem in the
- We have ES running on System with 1 Node and 1 Cluster
- We have 4 indexes on ES. (Each index has different type of data,
Example: Customer Preference / Customer Address / Customer Interests /
Customer Basic Details)
- We have WebApplication (as webservice) running on Tomcat.
- We are calling webservice method as Controller's. -This will receive
request from consumers in the form JSON data.
- Based on that data(Example: If consumers asks for Customer Preference
for given customer Id then we go to 'Customer Preferences' index) we will
go to service(using Spring) layers.
- In each of the service layer we get TransportClient instance in
SingleTon object and wait for its response and return the result to
In a Scenario if consumer asks for all 4 types of data for a Customer, and
if we ask first for preference, address, interests and basic details in
sequence. It works well. But this adds to performance. So we want these
things to process and get data parallel.
So we used Spring Task Executors to do this parallel. In that case we get
data from one index and others will get 'No Node Available Exception'. Its
pretty random to on say on which data we get this problem.
Pleas help me here.
Thanks in advance!....
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/3ea880bf-c0f0-44bf-81e8-8b9f5529483c%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.