Hello ! i have a problem, who can help me ,please give me a demo for Java elasticsearch 2.0

(BlueMonster) #1

who can help me ,please give me a demo for Java elasticsearch 2.0

(Mark Walkom) #2

What exactly are you after when you talk about a demo?

(BlueMonster) #3

hello , Is a simple demo about Transport through Client Java and ES communication;

(BlueMonster) #4

Exception in thread "main" NoNodeAvailableException[None of the configured nodes are available: []]
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.ensureNodesAreAvailable(TransportClientNodesService.java:280)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:197)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.support.TransportProxyClient.execute(TransportProxyClient.java:55)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClient.doExecute(TransportClient.java:272)
at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient.execute(AbstractClient.java:347)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:85)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:59)
at client.ElasticSearchHandler.createIndexResponse(ElasticSearchHandler.java:84)
at client.ElasticSearchHandler.main(ElasticSearchHandler.java:136)

like it it tall me None of the configured nodes are available i dont know hao to do

(Himanshu Arora) #5

Please make sure when connect to elastic search you must enter the port to 9300 instead of 9200 with cluster name and ip

(BlueMonster) #6

I did this, but I don't know where the problem is. The executive order is all but the node, thank you.

(David Pilato) #7

This code works for me: https://github.com/dadoonet/legacy-search/blob/01-direct/src/main/java/fr/pilato/demo/legacysearch/dao/ElasticsearchDao.java#L48

Make sure that you set cluster name if you changed it and if you are running your code on another machine that you changed network.host

(BlueMonster) #8

yes!i am sure changed !thank you very much. i will have a try.

(BlueMonster) #9

[2015-11-18 13:33:46,955][WARN ][transport.netty ] [Unus the Untouchable] exception caught on transport layer [[id: 0x8c3403c9, /192.168.20.122:64281 => /192.168.20.122:9300]], closing connection
java.io.IOException: 远程主机强迫关闭了一个现有的连接。
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(SocketDispatcher.java:43)
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:225)
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(IOUtil.java:193)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:375)
at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:64)
at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.process(AbstractNioWorker.java:108)
at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioSelector.run(AbstractNioSelector.java:337)
at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.run(AbstractNioWorker.java:89)
at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:178)
at org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:108)
at org.jboss.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:42)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

i am sorry,I transferred my service to the local.I know My profile is wrong.Can you teach me? thanks!

(system) #10