High disk watermark in elastcisearch

Hello,
I am running ELK 1.5.2 n RHEL 6.
Everything was fine before I see below error in elasticsearch.log
Now there are no logs coming on Kibana.
My question are.
Are those logs going to some other location? Do I need to configure kibana to read from that index?
OR are those logs lost due to disk space issue?

Error stacktrace:

[2015-06-15 09:21:38,755][INFO ][cluster.routing.allocation.decider] [Mother Superior] high disk watermark exceeded on one or more nodes, rerouting shards
[2015-06-15 09:22:08,756][WARN ][cluster.routing.allocation.decider] [Mother Superior] high disk watermark [10%] exceeded on [3EnjH2mwSKurWpz0DDXfwg][Mother Superior] free: 416.1mb[6.9%], shards will be relocated away from this node

Please guide on this.

br,
Sunil.

It's likely the LS will stop processing events as ES cannot ingest anymore, so they won't be lost but you need to sort out your disk space issue.

Hello Mark,
Can you please elaborate the issue in detail?
What steps should I take to resolve this? I am not getting exactly what the problem is?

br,
Sunil.

As per the error - "high disk watermark exceeded....shards will be relocated away from this node" - assuming you have one node then it can never allocate new shards and data will stop flowing into ES.

Take a look at https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/index-modules-allocation.html#disk

You can either decrease the watermark, add more disk to ES or delete data.