Horizontal bar chart label location

Is there a way to change the location of the Y-axis label used by the Horizontal Bar Chart?
I'm struggling to get a proper layout because of variable lenght labels, and it's eating up a lot of whitespace as well.

Example of the desired result. Just the location of the labels :slight_smile: The rest is less important.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi @Fraeco,

Looking at the code of this chart I don't see any way to specify for y axis position anything but left and right unfortunately.

Best,
Oleg

Hey @azasypkin,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
I'm ultimatly looking for a way to align the labels of several charts on a canvas and get the general feel a bit more consistent.

Is there a way to get the label part, and the graph part to a fixed % widht of the chart? Having a line break is less distracting then charts jumping all over the place.

I see, hmmm you can probably play with custom CSS, I see you can find selector for the axis container and its content. Obviously it's considered as a hack mostly since you'd need to use !important directive and such, but if you're curious:

Best,
Oleg

Will have a look at fighting with the CSS.

Thanks again for the feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.