How delete scroll_id in elasticsearch-php api?

Hi all!

can any know how to delete scroll_id ?
In my case i have toons of data, so in update process i delte doc (per 10), but after some count of records I got error:

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"exception","reason":"Trying to create too many scroll contexts. Must be less than or equal to: [500]. This limit can be set by changing the [search.max_open_scroll_context] setting."}],"type":"search_phase_execution_exception","reason":"all shards failed","phase":"query","grouped":true,"failed_shards":[{"shard":0,"index":"enterprises","node":"Ak_cDKp2QGeOC2SA0Xnbug","reason":{"type":"exception","reason":"Trying to create too many scroll contexts. Must be less than or equal to: [500]. This limit can be set by changing the [search.max_open_scroll_context] setting."}}]},"status":500} {"exception":"[object] (Elasticsearch\\Common\\Exceptions\\ServerErrorResponseException(code: 500): {\"error\":{\"root_cause\":[{\"type\":\"exception\",\"reason\":\"Trying to create too many scroll contexts. Must be less than or equal to: [500]. This limit can be set by changing the [search.max_open_scroll_context] setting.\"}],\"type\":\"search_phase_execution_exception\",\"reason\":\"all shards failed\",\"phase\":\"query\",\"grouped\":true,\"failed_shards\":[{\"shard\":0,\"index\":\"enterprises\",\"node\":\"Ak_cDKp2QGeOC2SA0Xnbug\",\"reason\":{\"type\":\"exception\",\"reason\":\"Trying to create too many scroll contexts. Must be less than or equal to: [500]. This limit can be set by changing the [search.max_open_scroll_context] setting.\"}}]},\"status\":500} at /home/angryalf/www/postly.be/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php:660)

any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks!

Sorry, found solution for:

->clearScroll([
        'scroll_id' => $response['_scroll_id']
    ]);

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.