Now when I perform a query, if I just use stop words such as
'is', 'it', 'the'
on their own in the search nothing is returned as expected. However, if I use a stop word with a non-stop word, then anything with the stop word will be returned along with those that have my non-stop word. so if I query against 'is finished' I have returned anything with 'is finished', 'finished' and 'is'. How do I stop those documents with just 'is' in them from being returned.
I've amended my question to show how the index has been created. Using Kibana it's infact worse than I thought. In my app I am building up a wildcard search, but for a simple test in Kibana I did the following and thousands of hits were returned when I expected zero.
I tried with GET and it made no difference. I have also placed this up on stackoverflow. I've tried to introduce search analyzers with some strange results trying to get to the root of this problem question in stackoverflow
HI jpountz. can you please take a look at my link to stackoverflow my question there is more comprehensive. I have assigned the analyzer to the mapping of the property. When I do that I have even fewer documents returned than expected.