How to collect from two instances to logstash instance using filebeat

Can you please guide me how to collect logs from two seperate instances to logstash.

Have you followed the Filebeat Getting Started Guide and configured the Logstash output? Is there any particular step that is causing problems?

Yes I followed but the logs are not coming differnet instances to logstash.

can you have provide me any confiuration to get the logs from different instances to logstash instance.

What does your Filebeat configuration(s) look like? What does your Logstash configuration look like? Have you tried using the stdout output in Logstash to verify whether anything is coming into Logstash? Do you see any errors in the logs?

sorry

This is in the instance where we want to collect logs file beat input plugin was installed and it cinfiguration

ssoory

This is the config file in logstash where filebeat was installed

I would also recommend providing a proper title for the post.

once see know

In order to identify what is going wrong, please temporarily replace the elasticsearch output with stdout. This makes it easy to see what data is actually received. Then verify that you can telnet to the Logstash input port from the machines where Filbert is installed. Do you see any connections established to Logstash? Does the Filebeat configuration match any log files on the server?