How to get term frequency in Elastic Search 5.6

Here is my ES Queries:
=== Create the index ===
PUT /sample

=== Insert Data ===
PUT /sample/docs/1
{"data": "And the world said, 'Disarm, disclose, or face serious consequences'—and therefore, we worked with the world, we worked to make sure that Saddam Hussein heard the message of the world."}
PUT /sample/docs/2
{"data": "Never give in — never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy"}

=== Query to Get Results ===
POST sample/docs/_search
{
"query": {
"match": {
"data": "never"
}
},
"highlight": {
"fields": {
"data":{}
}
}
}

=== Retrieved Result ===
"highlight": {
"data": [
"Never give in — never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give",
" in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy"
]
}

=== Desired Result===
Required Term Frequency of searched term by document as example below
Doc Id: 2
Term Frequency :{
"never": 8
}
I have tried Bucket Aggregation, Terms Aggregation, and other Aggregations but I'm not getting this result. I have search over google and find way to use groovy script [_index] option but ES-5.6 not support groovy and I don't know how to convert groovy script to painless

Thanks for the help in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.