How to happen when connect one node in ES Cluster (3 nodes)

(Trai Tran) #1

Hi all, My ES cluster has 3 nodes include 10.40.12.51, 10.40.12.52, 10.40.12.53 by TCP transport.
if I only connect to node 10.40.12.51 (no connect 10.40.12.52, 10.40.12.53 ) the sample code

Settings settings = Settings.builder()
       .put("cluster.name","ES_cluster")
       .put("client.transport.ignore_cluster_name",true)
       .put("client.transport.sniff", true)
       .build();
    TransportClient client = new PreBuiltTransportClient(settings);
    client.addTransportAddr
               ess(new InetSocketTransportAddress(InetAddress.getByName(10.40.12.51),"9300"));
    }

When nodes 10.40.12.51 shutdown, Do TransportClient client auto move connects to node 10.40.12.52 or 10.40.12.53 ?
Thanks all

(David Turner) #2

Please could you try and format your post a bit better, using the </> button for code. It's quite hard to read when it looks like the post above, and this makes it much less likely to receive an answer.

I do not completely understand the question, but I think you are asking how to tell the client to connect to multiple transport addresses. If so, I think the answer is to call addTransportAddress multiple times.

(Also, sorry to nitpick, but the greeting "Hi guys" doesn't greet those of us that aren't guys; I suggest saying something like "Hi all" if you want, although no such greeting is really necessary here).

(system) closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.