How to index documents (in normal terms, like pdf, docs, spreadsheets) in elasticsearch (2.3.2)?

Hi everyone. I am using ES 2.3.2. I want to search inside pdf, excel and word files with it. I successfully installed mapper attachment using command "sudo /path to ES/bin/plugin install mapper-attachments. However, it is not running properly. I am using Java API to index and search. However, I am getting the error message as mentioned below. Is mapper attachment the right way to go for my requirements, or should I do something else? If the former, what version and how should I install it?

If you need more details, please tell me. I have joined this forum only today and not accustomed to it. Thanks in advance.

The detailed error message I am getting is:

Jun 04, 2016 10:37:30 AM org.elasticsearch.node.Node
INFO: [Devos the Devastator] version[2.3.2], pid[5024], build[b9e4a6a/2016-04-21T16:03:47Z]
Jun 04, 2016 10:37:30 AM org.elasticsearch.node.Node
INFO: [Devos the Devastator] initializing ...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: failed to load bundle [file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/tagsoup-1.2.1.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/pdfbox-1.8.10.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/tika-parsers-1.11.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/commons-codec-1.10.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/poi-ooxml-schemas-3.13.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/mapper-attachments-2.3.2.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/bcmail-jdk15on-1.52.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/commons-logging-1.1.3.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/commons-compress-1.10.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/bcpkix-jdk15on-1.52.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/poi-scratchpad-3.13.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/fontbox-1.8.10.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/xmlbeans-2.6.0.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/poi-3.13.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/commons-io-2.4.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/juniversalchardet-1.0.3.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/bcprov-jdk15on-1.52.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/poi-ooxml-3.13.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/jempbox-1.8.10.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/tika-core-1.11.jar, file:/home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/stax-api-1.0.1.jar] due to jar hell
at org.elasticsearch.plugins.PluginsService.loadBundles(PluginsService.java:421)
at org.elasticsearch.plugins.PluginsService.(PluginsService.java:129)
at org.elasticsearch.node.Node.(Node.java:158)
at org.elasticsearch.node.Node.(Node.java:140)
at org.elasticsearch.node.NodeBuilder.build(NodeBuilder.java:143)
at org.elasticsearch.node.NodeBuilder.node(NodeBuilder.java:150)
at com.kodcu.main.JavaAPIMain.main(JavaAPIMain.java:22)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: jar hell!
class: org.apache.commons.io.ByteOrderMark
jar1: /home/varun/.m2/repository/commons-io/commons-io/2.2/commons-io-2.2.jar
jar2: /home/varun/elasticsearch-2.3.2/plugins/mapper-attachments/commons-io-2.4.jar
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.JarHell.checkClass(JarHell.java:282)
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.JarHell.checkJarHell(JarHell.java:186)
at org.elasticsearch.plugins.PluginsService.loadBundles(PluginsService.java:419)
... 6 more

If you need more details, please tell me.

Yes.

I am getting the error something like

What is the exact full error you have?

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have added the exact error in the question.

You are embedding Elasticsearch.

This is not supported.

If you do this, here, you have to deal with conflicts.
Common-io is in Elasticsearch already. You have to remove it from your classpath