How to Ingest data into Elasticsearch with URL Callback?

Hello, thanks for your great community

I want to logging some data from some mobile app attribution service (such as Adjust or Appsflyer) into Elasticsearch
the admin panel of attribution service allow me to set an url callback in panel to notify me for each event (such as install, uninstall, purchase, ...)

My question is what's the best method to logging this events with url callback into elasticsearch?
I searched for a logstash plugin that supports url callback but I not found anything.

Thanks for any help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you mean something like Http_poller input plugin | Logstash Reference [8.11] | Elastic?

No @warkolm , in Http_poller input plugin we are the caller of API through url that specifing in logstash pipeline config file.
in the "URL Callback" method we are specified the url in attribution service panel and the service calling our url and informs me. in other word, we are the callee and attribution service is caller.

Ok then, Http input plugin | Logstash Reference [7.14] | Elastic looks relevant.

1 Like

Thanks @warkolm , this plugin is fit with my requirements.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.