How to put Elasticsearch in only a node a single elasticsearch instance

How to put Elasticsearch in only a node a single elasticsearch instance?

I was interesed to put a single elasticsearch instance working in a only a node. Without replicas no sharding etc...

Could somebody tell me about what parameters to modify?

The version of Elasticsearch is the lastone the 2.4.4

Thanks in advance

You're asking how to run just one node, in other words not run a multi-node cluster? You don't have to do anything for that. Just don't connect additional nodes to your cluster.

Yes, is that I need. Only a node,

So in this way I was thinking in modify this :

index.number_of_shards: 1
index.number_of_replicas: 0

But I dont konw how to modify the network settings I was thinking to put:
discovery.zen.ping.unicast.hosts: ["my_host"]

I don´t know how to modify the network part.

Again, you don't have to do anything.

Using a single shard probably makes sense right now but it ultimately depends on what you're doing to store, how many indexes, their growth, whether you might add an extra node later, and so on. Of course, the value in elasticsearch.yml is just a default. You can always override it when indexes are created.

Ok, and a question more

Will it be necesary modify the network parameters so in this way it does not look for more nodes in the network?

It is a first step in our development maybe in a future we need more information but we have to have a little google of our local files, programms etc, so it will be not so much information, less than 1 Gb

Will it be necesary modify the network parameters so in this way it does not look for more nodes in the network?

No. Multicast discovery is disabled by default as of ES 2.0.

Ok,

Thanks for your help!!! It´s so grateful to be helped so early.

Best regards

Juan