How to resolve jar dependencies in logstash

Hi
I am using jruby 1.7.25 and centos 7.0
I am not able to resolve jar dependency while importing custom plugins in logstash..I also included gems ruby-maven,jar-dependencies.Did I need to include any new plugins

[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-parseable POM /usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-1.7.25/gems/jar-dependencies-0.3.11/lib/jars/lock_down_pom.rb: only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not # (position: START_DOCUMENT seen #... @1:1) @ line 1, column 1
@
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] The project (/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-1.7.25/gems/jar-dependencies-0.3.11/lib/jars/lock_down_pom.rb) has 1 error
[ERROR] Non-parseable POM /usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-1.7.25/gems/jar-dependencies-0.3.11/lib/jars/lock_down_pom.rb: only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not # (position: START_DOCUMENT seen #... @1:1) @ line 1, column 1 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] ProjectBuildingException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation
[ERROR] [Help 2] ModelParseException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation

Any help would be appreciated

Hello,

I will need a bit more details to be able to help you on that.

• What version of logstash are you running?
  • How did you try to install you custom plugin?
  • Are you running behind a firewall? (air gap system)
  • Can you include the gemspec of your custom plugin?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.