How to solve AWS elasticsearch CircuitBreakingException error without elasticsearch.yml file?

I have the CircuitBreakingException issue and I found a solution in another topic, by setting the elasticsearch.yml real memory breaker variable to false, but in my case AWS Elasticsearch has no .yml file. so how to solve it?

Error: TransportError: TransportError(429, 'circuit_breaking_exception', '[parent] Data too large, data for [<http_request>] would be [8360164871/7.7gb], which is larger than the limit of [8143876915/7.5gb], real usage: [8360020792/7.7gb], new bytes reserved: [144079/140.7kb]')

We don't support this service here so I guess you need to ask their support.

But may be this way to solve the problem is only hidding a more important problem.
When this error is happening? What are the elasticsearch logs...?

BTW did you look at Cloud by Elastic, also available if needed from AWS Marketplace ?

Cloud by elastic is one way to have access to all features, all managed by us. Think about what is there yet like Security, Monitoring, Reporting, SQL, Canvas, Maps UI, Alerting and built-in solutions named Observability, Security, Enterprise Search and what is coming next :slight_smile: ...

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.