I am getting CDC data from Transaction tables from MYSQL DB to Elastic search , How Can I see latest status of transactions?

I am getting CDC data from Transaction tables from MYSQL DB to Elastic search , How Can I see latest status of transactions ?
Should I use Transforms ?

Hi,
Yes, indeed, it seems that latest transform is what you are looking for.
Check out the docs and also this blog post.

With these resources you should be able to quickly start your journey and develop a working solution.

Thanks for the response @przemekwitek
I am able to create an index with latest record using transform , but when I try to view the query I am getting following error "Can't get text on a VALUE_NULL at 1:209"
Can you please suggest any pointers to debug this issue

Does it mean you've created and run the transform? If so, could you provide the transform config?

What do you mean by "view the query"? Do you issue query against the destination index created by the transform?

In general, if transform doesn't work properly it makes sense to try out the _preview API.
This should tell you whether the transform's configuration is ok.
You can also bypass transform and query the source index using regular _search API. Maybe there is some problem in the source data that is not relevant to transforms? Then you should be able to discover it while experimenting with _search queries.

Thanks for your response @przemekwitek
I am able to see the data during preview the issue was coming only when actual transform was created, does it mean that I have to pre create the index and define nullable value for each nullable attribute in the index before creating the transform

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.