I am trying to create a memory usage alert in kibana but its showing 422 statuscode

Hi ,
i am trying to create a memory usage alert in kibana but its showing 422 statuscode,
while i define & return application details. This is the source which i used where error is showing up.
if i removed application details from the source its working fine without showing the application name in response

"source": "def hosts=data.mysearch.aggregations.bucketAgg.buckets;\n return hosts.stream().filter(h->{\n def memory_usage=h.metricAgg.value;\n return memory_usage>0.40;\n }).map(h->{\n def memory_usage=h.metricAgg.value;\n def memory_usage_round=BigDecimal.valueOf(memory_usage100).setScale(2, RoundingMode.HALF_EVEN);\n def application=h.APPLICATION.buckets.key;\n def os=h.OS.buckets[0].key;\n def ip=h.IP.buckets[0].key; \n return['host': h.key, 'memory_usage': memory_usage100, 'memory_usage_round': memory_usage_round, 'os': os, 'application': application, 'ip': ip];\n }).collect(Collectors.toList());"

Below shown is the error

It is going to be hard to help without:

1. contents of entire Watch
  2. watch contents formatted properly (with the Pre-formatted text option in the toolbar) to make it look like this:
{
  "some" :  "example"
}
  1. Perhaps the watch output without the problematic transform block (again, formatted so that it is readable)

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.