I create a model in Elasticsearch after some time later my Elasticsearch model does not found

Hi, @stephenb, how are you today? I create a model in elasticsearch after some time later my elasticsearch model does not found. I see it's automatically get removed. And throwing me this error.

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"query_shard_exception","reason":"No mapping found for [updated] in order to sort on","index_uuid":"tk-xk1DZTnunk9AWaqgjsA","index":"akeneo_pim_product_and_product_model"}],"type":"search_phase_execution_exception","reason":"all shards failed","phase":"query","grouped":true,"failed_shards":[{"shard":0,"index":"akeneo_pim_product_and_product_model","node":"ckW_Yf5cR92yebvAXEBAVA","reason":{"type":"query_shard_exception","reason":"No mapping found for [updated] in order to sort on","index_uuid":"tk-xk1DZTnunk9AWaqgjsA","index":"akeneo_pim_product_and_product_model"}}]},"status":400}

Hi @rakibulinux Welcome to the community.

First in general we don't encourage directly mentioning/ @ing people that are not already involved in your topic.

2nd Please do not post images of text, it is very difficult to read , can not be searched and some people can not see them.

All that said, We would be happy to help BUT I know nothing about Akeno and that looks like an issue with that product / software perhaps visiting their community / slack channel or support might be a better path.

In elastic there are mappings (think schema) and indices which contain the data..

I do not know what a Model means from Akeno perspective and I do not know what those commands do.

I do see (but can copy-paste) that right before you ran the

curl

It says

0 products indexed

So not sure that I can help you

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.