I think I've come up with a way to ween myself off of the Fast Vector
- Doesn't need offsets in postings or term enums with offsets but can use
either to speed itself up.
- Can fragment like the Postings Highlighter, the Fast Vector Highlighter,
or it can highlight the entire field.
- Combine hits using multiple different fields (aka matched_field support).
- Boost matches that appear early in the document.
But id doesn't:
- Respect phrase matches at all (all phrases are reduced to terms)
- Support require_field_match
I'm not exactly sure when it'll be "ready" or what that even means. If
anyone has time I'd love to folks to give it a shot and/or review the code
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAPmjWd38qb8z3b665kDmA5zE-dT9v26bvBPgoqieAoXz%3DiCS8w%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.