Hi, I am working on elasticsearch and I would want to scale up to an ideal setup for a 2 node or a 4 node cluster. Can someone please inform me about what should be the idea CPU configuration for:
- Both nodes would work as all roles (serve request and hold data).
- The nodes would have 5 shards and 1 replica.
- The nodes would be hosted as VM's on AWS
In a dedicated hierarchical architecture:
1 Master node,
1 Coordinate only node and
2 data nodes.
What I want to know?
- What should be a ideal CPU specs (RAM? Cores? Disk?) for each of my nodes for each of the above mentioned configuration.
- How many requests per minute/second would my cluster be able to handle. For example what kind of an infra am I looking at if I have a throughput of
5000requests in a second
I am using elasticsearch only for searching purposes. But it's quite an extensive search through