I am new to ElasticSearch and I struggle to achieve some stuff. Can you please help me, I have this case :
- MSSQL servers,
- a windows server running the servers and logstash continuously,
- ElasticSearch and kibana running on cloud.
- many sensors updating their value in the database (literally UPDATE 2 lines in db)
- Logstash is running continuously using :sql_last_value (com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver)
Now my question comes more about the architecture. Can you please help me with the non-working cases ?
- I have a lot of one-to-many tables where I can’t use sql_last_value.
- I only do updates on sensors values so I can’t have the whole statistic.
Is there a way to set up a continuous import for those two cases ? Usually what is the best way to continuously import data to ElasticSearch ?
Has anyone achieved that before ?