In Kibana 7.5 Vizualization returns zero instead of 0.0123

Hi I have migrated from 7.2.x to 7.5 and problem with vizualization occured.
When I look into Inspect -> view:Requests -> Response I see that value is correct
"sec_reads": 0.00036976904761904764
but "fields": { "windows.perfmon.diskio.avg.sec_reads": [ 0 ]
{ "took": 69, "timed_out": false, "_shards": { "total": 1, "successful": 1, "skipped": 0, "failed": 0 }, "hits": { "total": 2105, "max_score": null, "hits": [] }, "aggregations": { "2": { "buckets": [ { "3": { "doc_count_error_upper_bound": 0, "sum_other_doc_count": 0, "buckets": [ { "1": { "hits": { "total": 3, "max_score": null, "hits": [ { "_index": "metricbeat-7.5.0-2019.12.16-000001", "_type": "_doc", "_id": "DM29HW8Bb-F94ElxKATI", "_score": null, "_source": { "windows": { "perfmon": { "diskio": { "avg": { "sec_reads": 0.00036976904761904764 } } } } }, "fields": { "windows.perfmon.diskio.avg.sec_reads": [ 0 ] }, "sort": [ 1576751932632 ] } ] } }, "key": "_Total", "doc_count": 3 },

this field is in index mapped like long, in index patter as duration in ms
Where I made a mistake?
In 7.2.x I used scripted fields ( value *1000 ) but in 7.5 they return 0 so its not usable as well.

Thanks

Miša

Hi @Michaela_Krkosova,

Which visualization type are you working with in this example?

Hi Larry
Line or Area vizualization

Thanks. I'd like to get more information from you so that I can track this down a bit easier, and try to reproduce it myself. Can you provide the following:

1. Screenshot of the visualization where the rounding issue appears
  2. Both the Request and Response from the Inspect view for this visualization. I see you provided a sample response above, but if I can get a pair of request/response, that will help diagnose this further. When providing this, please use the code blocks for formatting, as it makes them easier to read. You can do this by surrounding the text with ``` above and below

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.