I'm trying to use elasticsearch with symfony and elastica, for the first time.
I hope to receive good avises here
Basically, I have a sort of calendar with users participating to events:
- events (with date start, date end, and status*)
- places (name)
users <n,m> events <1,1> places
*status = attribute of the user-event relation.
I need to get users listing, with events/places criterias, like:
- users participating with "OK" status on event of place "X" from date Y do date Z.
- users not having participated to any event on the last X months
- users with more than 50% of status "canceled" on evens for the lase X months
So, what would be the best for indexing:
- nesting user-events
- nesting places or flattering place name into events?
And how to make the corresponding queries?