Facetflow (https://facetflow.com/) is a hosted search solution (based on
Elasticsearch) which supports Azure.
Generally you would have your website send the data over the Elasticsearch
API to have it indexed by the search engine. We do however support:
- Multilingual indices by having the language analyser specified on
- Variable term weighting by boosting terms in searches, on field level if
- Multi-tenancy by creating multiple indices (one per e-commerce site for
example) or scaling one index by sharding the data per customer
Let me know if you have any further questions.
On Friday, July 19, 2013 5:02:33 AM UTC+2, Julie Setbon wrote:
Hi Andrew, congrats on the new service. I'm interested in hearing about
Azure solutions for faceted search where . Are you supporting Azure ? Is
a back-end (database) necessary from the start to make it work or is it
possible to use it with flat files (html, css, js) built in Zurb Foundation
I'm interested in the following within an Azure environment:
- support for thesaurus and multi-word equivalences
-support for RSS feeds of changes
-single multilingual index without a need to modify the architecture
- variable term weighting that can also apply to fields
- multi-tenant ecommerce scenario (potential for future)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/d4a1344d-0a88-42f1-9e0d-c4ae4721b168%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.