Ingest data from AWS Kinesis Data Firehose

I have ECK cluster, and I want to ingest AWS WAF logs to elastic using Kineses Data Firehose, created encoded api key in Kibana with superuser role, in Kenises data firehose, have configured destination endpoint with elastic http endpoint, configured API key, and following parameters: "es_datastream_name logs-aws.waf-default"
getting below destination error in Kineses, I have performed other actions with same API key which works perfectly.

I have taken exact steps using following official guide:

unexpected fields. Raw response received: 401 {"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"security_exception","reason":"missing authentication credentials for REST request [/]","header":{"WWW-Authenticate":["Basic realm=\"security\" charset=\"UTF-8\"","Bearer realm=\"security\"","ApiKey"]}}],"type":"security_exception","reason":"missing authentication credentials for REST request [/]","header":{"WWW-Authenticate":["Basic realm=\"security\" charset=\"UTF-8\"","Bearer realm=\"security\"","ApiKey"]}},"status":401}

Hi Noor,
As updated by this PR, the official document states that the first step is to create a deployment in AWS regions.

ECK isn't currently supported.

Regards,
James