Is it possible to JOIN different indexes? Or is there a way to achieve an equivalent effect?

Is it possible to JOIN different indexes? Or is there a way to achieve an equivalent effect?
If you change the existing mapping, I think you will have to re-populate the index with data again.
I would like to create a new index and join it with an index that already contains data without changing the existing mapping.
If I can't do this, is there no choice but to create a new index and reinsert the data based on the newly defined mapping?
I would be happy to teach you.

Elasticsearch does not support joins. If you can provide additional information about your data and use-case, someone from the community may be able to identify possible workarounds.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer.
I haven't been able to organize the information, so I'll sort it out again and ask another question if there's any progress.
I'm glad to see that my hypothesis about not being able to do joins between indexes was correct, at a minimum.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.