Issue regarding ConfigService.php line 124

I've tried to index my NextCloud for the first time. But I've been getting an error message:

pi@raspberrypi:/var/www/html $ sudo -u www-data php /var/www/html/occ fulltextsearch:index

In ConfigService.php line 124:

Your ElasticSearchPlatform is not configured properly

fulltextsearch:index [--output [OUTPUT]] [-r|--no-readline] [--] []

pi@raspberrypi:/ $ sudo find -name ConfigService.php
./var/www/html/data/updater-ocaq47xct6b3/backups/nextcloud-16.0.1.1/apps/fulltextsearch_elasticsearch/lib/Service/ConfigService.php
./var/www/html/data/updater-ocaq47xct6b3/backups/nextcloud-16.0.1.1/apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Service/ConfigService.php
./var/www/html/data/updater-ocaq47xct6b3/backups/nextcloud-16.0.1.1/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/ConfigService.php
./var/www/html/data/updater-ocaq47xct6b3/backups/nextcloud-16.0.1.1/apps/gallery/lib/Service/ConfigService.php
./var/www/html/data/updater-ocaq47xct6b3/backups/nextcloud-16.0.0.9/apps/gallery/lib/Service/ConfigService.php
./var/www/html/apps/fulltextsearch_elasticsearch/lib/Service/ConfigService.php
./var/www/html/apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Service/ConfigService.php
./var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/ConfigService.php
./var/www/html/apps/gallery/lib/Service/ConfigService.php

Which of these files is the proper ConfigService.php, within I have to fix line 124?

Hello @vatolin

These errors are from NextCloud and this the elasticsearch community, I think you have better chance to get help in nextcloud community forums :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.