Issue while adding Elastic.apm to .net project

Giving below error:
Could not install package 'Elastic.Apm 1.0.0'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets '.NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.

Kibana version: 7.3

Elasticsearch version: 7.3

APM Server version: 7.2

APM Agent language and version: Using for .NET project

How do I add elastic apm .net nuget package to my >net project?

Hi @sonammarda,

thanks for reporting this. I just noticed that the net461 target seems to be missing from the latest package. That's a glitch on our side, which we'll fix.

In order to 100% verify this, could you please try to add the previous version, which is 1.0.0-beta1?

We'll push a newer version soon - in case 1.0.0-beta1 works the next version should also work.

Sorry about the trouble.

Elastic.Apm 1.0.0-beta1 got successfully installed in 4.6.1
Thanks for your help.

Can you please tell me when will be a production release available for APM .net nuget package. We are planning to use Elastic APM on Production environment if everything works well in Dev/Staging.

Hi @sonammarda,

Thanks for verifying my theory!

We just pushed a release that addresses this issue. Details here - the packages are already on nuget.org (maybe it'll take some hours for them to get listed, in case you don't see them yet).

These packages are already GA, so ready for production.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.