JDBC pipelines.yml setup

Hi,
I'm having an issue when trying to add two pipelines for jdbc ingest

In my current setup I have 5 pipelines defined in pipelines.yml, in one of them I have one jdbc input definition which its working fine, but when adding the new pipeline for a second jdbc ingest it not just not populate the index it also collide in some way with the other pipeline defined already, so the old and new one stop working.

I can confirm both jdbc definiton are fine and working as expected when adding only one of them in pipeline.yml, when adding both in pipeline.yml it stop working.

Any comment is appreciated

In logs:
[2019-10-01T15:22:26,022][INFO ][logstash.javapipeline ] Pipeline started {"pipeline.id"=>"jdbc_toms_1"}
[2019-10-01T15:22:26,219][WARN ][org.logstash.instrument.metrics.gauge.LazyDelegatingGauge] A gauge metric of an unknown type (org.jruby.specialized.RubyArrayOneObject) has been create for key: cluster_uuids. This may result in invalid serialization. It is recommended to log an issue to the responsible developer/development team.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.