"key=" for entering server?

Hey fellas,

I am finally getting all of this put together and I am running into issues, For some reason we dont have usernames setup but only a key that is given out. I have this key and I am unsure how to properly apply it. My current error(s) are this:

With key:

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"request [/bank/logstash-/_search] contains unrecognized parameters: [category], [key]"}],"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"request [/bank/logstash-/_search] contains unrecognized parameters: [category], [key]"},"status":400}`

Without:

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"security_exception","reason":"action [indices:data/read/search] is unauthorized for user [anonymous_user]"}],"type":"security_exception","reason":"action [indices:data/read/search] is unauthorized for user [anonymous_user]"},"status":403}

In addition to that, I am unsure if I am even searching ALL of logstash (the logstash-*) correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.