Kibana 5.0.0-snapshot and Latest Elasticsearch 5.0.0-SNAPSHOT throwing exception

I am trying to set up an evaluation environment for the latest Kibana/ ES because I need to see what the new features are in Kibana (e.g.setting labels on table columns).

I have downloaded latest Kibana 5.0.-snapshot (4th Match 2016) from github and installed it.
I have also installed the latest elasticsearch 5.0.0 snapshot using "esvm -b master" today also and this starts fine .

When I start kibana it is trying to create the the .kibana index in Elasticsearch and the following exception is being thrown by ES (see snippet below):

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks,
Michael.

Mar 4, 2016 1:52 PM DEBUG Arthur Parks action.admin.indices.create [.kibana] failed to create
Mar 4, 2016 1:52 PM INFO ? ? MapperParsingException[Failed to parse mapping [config]: The [string] type is removed in 5.0. You should now use either a [text] or [keyword] field instead for field [buildNum]]; nested: IllegalArgumentException[The [string] type is removed in 5.0. You should now use either a [text] or [keyword] field instead for field [buildNum]];
Mar 4, 2016 1:52 PM INFO ? ? at org.elasticsearch.cluster.metadata.MetaDataCreateIndexService$1.execute(MetaDataCreateIndexService.java:334)
Mar 4, 2016 1:52 PM INFO ? ? at org.elasticsearch.cluster.ClusterStateUpdateTask.execute(ClusterStateUpdateTask.java:45)
Mar 4, 2016 1:52 PM INFO ? ? at org.elasticsearch.cluster.service.InternalClusterService.runTasksForExecutor(InternalClusterService.java:463)

Sorry just to say that the Elasticsearch version is [5.0.0-SNAPSHOT] also.

It's from elastic/elasticsearch#16877 and there two open issues elastic/kibana#6403 and elastic/kibana#6409 for tracking the change.

Thanks Jason for pointing that out. At least I know it is not something I am going wrong.

So based on the comment "so all CI builds are breaking and Kibana is uninstallable" hopefully an update will come soon that fixes Kibana.

Regards,
Michael.