Kibana alerts are not saved after modify them

Hi there, first of all thank you for the help.

Second, i have an issue when i try to save a new query in the section of Alerts and Actions in KIbana. I'll explain with images...

After i updated the query, and add

and monitor.status : "down"

and then press "save", Kibana is not saving my request.

Then i check the alert, to verify eveything is ok, but i notice that nothing change.

I can spend all day trying this, if there a moment that this work, but nothing happened. I need to configure some alerts.

My Elastic and KIbana Version are 7.10.1 with Elastic and KIbana cloud, in aws

Hi @Felipe_Illanes Welcome to the community, sorry you are having this issue.

I think this was bug that has been fixed

See here (funny looks like I wrote the bug, I am bvader) and fixed as part of this PR

So I think it is fixed in 7.11+

First of all thanks for the response, second sorry for my late response.

The problem fixed, so i'm gonna mark as solution, but i notice the ".keyword" option, is more precisly than with out. For example, "monitor.status" vs "monitor.status.keyword" : "down". With this option works for me.

So i'm very happy, cause i can use kibana again for alerts. Thank you. I upgrated to 7.12.1

Glad it is working for you.

With the correct mapping setup it should just be monitor.status (without the keyword) Also I am not sure why you want to put that in the filter as that is the meaning of this clause... adding to the filter does not really add anything but I may be confused what you are trying to accomplish.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.