Kibana Alpha 4: Cannot find module JSONStream

Hi,
I am trying to run Kibana Alpha 4 together with elasticsearch alpha 4, when starting Kibana I get the following error:

➜  kibana-5.0.0-alpha4-darwin-x64 bin/kibana
  log   [21:38:39.894] [fatal] Error: Cannot find module 'JSONStream'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:325:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:276:25)
    at Module.require (module.js:353:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:12:17)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/jettrocoenradie/javalibs/elasticsearch/kibana/kibana-5.0.0-alpha4-darwin-x64/src/plugins/kibana/server/routes/api/ingest/register_data.js:28:19)
    at Module._compile (module.js:409:26)
    at Module._extensions..js (module.js:416:10)
    at Object.require.extensions.(anonymous function) [as .js] (/Users/jettrocoenradie/javalibs/elasticsearch/kibana/kibana-5.0.0-alpha4-darwin-x64/node_modules/babel-core/lib/api/register/node.js:214:7)
    at Module.load (module.js:343:32)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:300:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:353:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:12:17)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/jettrocoenradie/javalibs/elasticsearch/kibana/kibana-5.0.0-alpha4-darwin-x64/src/plugins/kibana/server/routes/api/ingest/index.js:15:22)
    at Module._compile (module.js:409:26)
    at Module._extensions..js (module.js:416:10)
    at Object.require.extensions.(anonymous function) [as .js] (/Users/jettrocoenradie/javalibs/elasticsearch/kibana/kibana-5.0.0-alpha4-darwin-x64/node_modules/babel-core/lib/api/register/node.js:214:7)
FATAL { [Error: Cannot find module 'JSONStream'] code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND' }

I am running on a Mac with the beta of MacOS Sierra, I also retried with Alpha 3 that version is running fine.

Any ideas what I can do?

Are you running this off of your own build, or one of our downloads?

It looks like there are uninstalled dependencies.

I downloaded the version from the website: kibana-5.0.0-alpha4-darwin-x64.tar.gz

Just to be sure, I retried on another laptop running OS-X El Capitain, same problem.

It seems to be a problem with the way I unpacked the tar file. Using cmd line I have no problem, but unzipping it using a double click gives a problem. So this question is solved.

Hmm, i want to open and issue with this, but i'm having trouble reproducing it. When i double click it in finder, I have no trouble running it at all.

You are right, it works with finder without a problem. It turns out it is another problem I use often called forklift. I can reproduce it, but I would not worry about it if I were you. With finder it works fine for me.

Sorry you had to spend time on this. Next time I'll try more before asking.