Kibana APM App pages are too slow with only 1000 tps transaction data.
Elasticsearch is installed on 10 'n1-highcpu-16' nodes on Google Compute Engine.
I captured the screen to see the loading latency.
APM Server version:
APM Agent language and version:
Chrome (80.0.3987.116 (64bit))
Original install method (e.g. download page, yum, deb, from source, etc.) and version:
ECK, download page.
Fresh install or upgraded from other version?
7.5.0 (Fresh install)
7.6.0 (upgraded from 7.5.0)
Is there anything special in your setup? For example, are you using the Logstash or Kafka outputs? Are you using a load balancer in front of the APM Servers? Have you changed index pattern, generated custom templates, changed agent configuration etc.
- Index Pattern :
- primary shard : 5
- refresh interval : 10s
- sample rate : 0.01
Description of the problem including expected versus actual behavior. Please include screenshots (if relevant):
Steps to reproduce:
- Keep call the service with 1000 tps load.
- wait for 24 hours for the apm data load to the elasticsearch nodes.
- Open Kibana apm pages. It take more than 20seconds for loading most of APM pages.
- The issue can be reproduced with 100% possibility on any environment.
- eck / 10 nodes(16core, 16G ram)/5 primary shard, 1replica
- normal / 10 nodes(16core, 16G ram)/5 primary shard, 1replica
Errors in browser console (if relevant):
it took more than 20seconds to load every APM page.
Provide logs and/or server output (if relevant):
- screen capture : https://drive.google.com/open?id=14j-nzJOHUZb5ZcRG3IaQo9qiVzKnIkZ2