Kibana doesn't show APM data

If you are asking about a problem you are experiencing, please use the following template, as it will help us help you. If you have a different problem, please delete all of this text :slight_smile:

Kibana version: 6.3.1

Elasticsearch version: 6.3.1

APM Server version: 6.8.5

APM Agent language and version: Java, 1.12

Browser version: Chrome 78.0.3904.108

Original install method (e.g. download page, yum, deb, from source, etc.) and version: Downloaded rpm and installed using yum

Fresh install or upgraded from other version? Fresh

Is there anything special in your setup? For example, are you using the Logstash or Kafka outputs? Are you using a load balancer in front of the APM Servers? Have you changed index pattern, generated custom templates, changed agent configuration etc. Using Logstash

Description of the problem including expected versus actual behavior. Please include screenshots (if relevant): Installed, config and run apm-server (everythings looks good). Installed java-agent and restarded the app. Checked connection with tcpdump and there's no problem. But I can't see any APM data in Kibana.

apm-server automatically created some indexes which I can see.

Can you please check the Java agent logs and the APM Server logs for potential issues.

Hi! Thanks for the response. I checked tomcat logs, getting some exceptios which I fixed. Now, this is what I got:

2019-12-04 15:00:25.888 [apm-remote-config-poller] DEBUG co.elastic.apm.agent.configuration.ApmServerConfigurationSource - This APM Server does not support central configuration. Update to APM Server 7.3+

I'm upgrading ELK + APM-Server now. I'll keep you in touch.

Regards.